Where's Ozzy?

For all you holiday chat and to keep in touch with each other.
GOSSIP or slating of bars or workers in them is strictly forbidden
Advertising of travel agencies forbidden.
Advertising of Icmeler businesses forbidden.

Moderator: blondie

Where's Ozzy?

Postby Sami » 25 May 2013 11:37

If anyone knows Ozzy (and I know he gets about a bit) but if you have seen him working somewhere already, please let me know. Thank you. :D
Sami

Advertisement

Re: Where's Ozzy?

Postby JT » 25 May 2013 11:51

Sami I think that as every other barman or waiter in Icmeler is known as Ozzie then you may have to give a few clues :wink:
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby toonarmybarmy » 25 May 2013 12:23

If you mean Oz who worked at the Dilhan Hotel, then moved to Buffalo last year. He went back to Dilhan last week. Otherwise, no idea :D
toonarmybarmy

Postby Sami » 25 May 2013 13:18

LOL, true. No, I mean Ozzy who had his own restaurant down the road that leads to the Old Village, he then gave that up and was working at the Babadan Hotel in the restaurant, then last year he was working in a restaurant next door to the supermarket that is near Ezra jewellers, it used to be the Drop Inn but then changed over, he was front of house but apparently this is now a gift shop?
Sami

Postby Eatock08 » 25 May 2013 14:34

According to 'sightings' on Facebook he is either working in the gift shop where Ege Restraunt was or in a bag shop opposite Kapmar.

Only repeating what I have read, I do not know if this is the same person, how true it is or if the bag shop is the same place as the gift shop! :? :wink:
Eatock08

Postby attard » 25 May 2013 20:31

I know Ozzy from his restaurant at the Old Village & his son, remember them at the Babadan, so would be good to hear how he and his family are doing. We have not been to Icemeler for a few years but hoping to go back next year.
attard

Advertisement

Postby michelleICR » 26 May 2013 13:38

Sami Ozzy is working in the Gift Shop/Bag Shop where Timothy's use to be, next to Super Market Diasa, i was talking to him about 4 days ago and he seems happy :D
michelleICR

Postby Sami » 28 May 2013 13:19

michelleICR wrote:Sami Ozzy is working in the Gift Shop/Bag Shop where Timothy's use to be, next to Super Market Diasa, i was talking to him about 4 days ago and he seems happy :D

Ahh brilliant, thanks Michelle. Pity he's not in the restaurant trade still but whatever he is happy doing is always good. Thank you for letting me know, at least I can go and see him.
Sami

Postby smc4761 » 29 May 2013 12:20

I spoke with him for a while last week and as Michelle advises he is enjoying wotking at the gitf shop/bag shop. he is enjoying the fact there is less stress and seems to be very happy. A lovely man, if you know him pop in a have a word with hima nd I am sure he will give you a good deal. There was absolutely no hassle or pressure and he allowed you to browse at your leisure
smc4761

Postby Sami » 06 Aug 2013 12:26

Found him!! I saw him at the bag/gift shop and he told me he wanted to move. I said to him to come and tell me where he ends up. True to his word, he came into my apartments and told me Turkish Delight restaurant/bar. Therefore, in June & July I went to see him. He's back in his element of serving customers and being silly. I shall be visiting him again in October. Can't wait. :D
Sami

Postby Raynard » 06 Aug 2013 13:49

Sami,
There was a guy at the Turkish Delight who was dressed like Capt Jack out of Pirates of the Caribbean, could that be the famous Ozzy?
Raynard

Advertisement

Postby Sami » 06 Aug 2013 16:20

LOL, no he is a member of staff but no, thats not him. Ozzy is the older guy working in there. English is really good and only too happy to help. :lol:
Sami

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Chit Chat