To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc
Post a reply

10 Apr 2011 21:37

Hi everyone, just joined the forum so I can keep looking at all the great photos of Icmeler. My partner Viv And myself have been going to Icmeler for 20 years now without a break, and can you blame us. It is normally twice a year and sometimes three and have stopped at numerous hotels over the years. We have so many friends in Icmeler and have obviously seen a lot of changes over the years but still regard it as our second home. Staying at the Kapmar again in June, great hotel, so roll on..........not long now.

Re: New member

10 Apr 2011 22:07

Just joined myself but only been twice to Icmeler. Unfortunately we can't go this year so am looking forward to reading about other peoples' holidays [jealousy creeping in] Maybe next year we'll able to have another brilliant holiday.

10 Apr 2011 22:15

joined about two weeks ago, this will be our 4th visit to Icmeler in August, went twice last year 2 weeks in August and one week in October, have definatly got the bug roll on August. :)

10 Apr 2011 22:24

Hi
I ve been three times before but not for the last three years. Heading back in September so watching for everyones recommendations.
Posh xx

10 Apr 2011 22:33

Welcome to the forum guys and gals I am sure you will love the forum anything you need to know I guarantee someone will be able to answer

cheers dodge :)
Post a reply