To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc
Post a reply

22 Mar 2011 13:41

Hi everyone

After many very happy holidays in the wonderful Icmeler, and looking in on the forum for advise and to see whats happening in the resort i have finally got round to joining. Think ive put off many times being a bit unsure how to go on but everyone seems very friendly and helpful so decided to go for it . I have been visiting Icmeler now for many years with my family ,and was a little sad to think the last time there two years ago would be our last with our daughter as she went of to uni and did her own thing last year. Guess what we only had to mention thinking of going this year and she jumped at the chance of coming back with us . That must say it all on how special Icmeler is. Cant wait till June and another lovely holiday and being in touch with others who enjoy it as much as us :)

Re: New Member

22 Mar 2011 14:27

Welcome to the Forum Gill50, I don't write lots of comments, just read all the time! I haven't been to Icmeler for a couple of years now and would really love to go this year but finances are saying no way at the minute :( Everybody on here is really friendly and once the holiday season fires up again there will be fantastic comments written all the time.

22 Mar 2011 14:42

Wellcome to the forum.

Gene

22 Mar 2011 14:56

Welcome Gill50 - It wont be long till the holiday season is back in full swing. enjoy

22 Mar 2011 15:02

Hi and welcome to the forum. It is a very friendly and helpful place, so if you do have any questions, I'm sure someone will be able to help you out. Hope you have a great holiday! :)

22 Mar 2011 19:27

hi,
welcome to the forum. i don't post many comments either but every night i can't wait to log on to get the latest update of what is happening in Icmeler.we go back in about 9 weeks and are looking forward to seeing the changes.i'm sure you will be hooked like everyone else
beth :)

22 Mar 2011 19:53

Hi thanks everyone for the warm welcome :)

22 Mar 2011 20:01

welcome gill50

22 Mar 2011 20:04

Hi and welcome,
they are a great bunch of people on here, always ready to help with advice and information its a great place for our fellow Icmelerites :) :)
regards
Sue

23 Mar 2011 17:45

Wellcome gill50 :)

23 Mar 2011 18:58

Hiya Gill :) welcome to the forum
im exactly the same im at uni too and never miss an opportunity to go to icmeler love the place :D
can see what your daughter is thinking
hope you find the forum useful enjoy your holiday
xxxx
Post a reply