Switch to full style
All types of electronics for sale
Post a reply

Dalaman Express Transfers 2019

26 Feb 2013 09:11

i.e: How about Private Transfers to Marmaris for only £40.98per vehicle (based on 3 sharing) ???!!

http://www.dalamanexpress.com/ is now online and needless to say we have combined the best rates with the best service in this new transfer brand of ICR Travel.

All feedback are welcome and much appreciated.

Update: Speedy Shuttles, limited to 4 stops/drop offs are now available online to book.

Thank you.

ICR Travel Team

Re: *NEW* Dalaman Express Transfers 2019

17 Mar 2014 17:34

booked already with these really simple booking process, great value for money :)

06 Jan 2015 11:22

Just completed my booking for May 2nd - so easy to complete and peace of mind from a reputable local firm to the resort.

Will be calling into the office in May to personally book the October journeys.

Thanks to John for a personal mail explaining the process.

Top notch !

hibiscus apartments??

18 Apr 2015 13:17

Can anyone tell me any information on hibiscus apartments, rating? if they've stayed there before, food, staff? any informaion please thankyou :D :D

Re: hibiscus apartments??

19 Apr 2015 08:10

Spot on you will have a great time

First place me and the family stayed in Turkey way back in the day

15 May 2015 17:58

10 out of 10 for a taxi transfer to the resort and back to the airport !!

Brilliant service, no silly "comfort" stop - excellent door to door service - and will use it again in September for the 2nd holiday this year !!

07 Aug 2015 15:25

We have just returned home from Icmeler this morning & would like to thank JT & the girls at Icmeler Online for organising our airport transfers this year.
We used the Speedy Shuttle service & found it to be perfect on both legs of the journey, arrived at Dalaman on the return with plenty of time to check in & then browse the duty free shops.
Many Thanks.
Steve & Yvonne Whitfield

29 Aug 2015 15:59

Just paid for our taxi transfer for september - easy way to complete the return journey and remove the stupid comfort stop !!

Roll on Sept 26th !!!

08 Oct 2015 19:58

Heard nightmare tales of near 3 hour transfers while on our hols over the last 2 weeks - makes the IOL transfer system so brilliant!

Gives smug thanks to Elaine , John and all staff at IOL !!!
Post a reply