DEMIRCIOGLU APARTMENTS

Feedback from holidaymakers on holiday related experiences

Moderator: blondie

DEMIRCIOGLU APARTMENTS

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 13:43

Can you thank Sharon for the assistance she gave me with my booking .

She reccommended the Demircioglu to me and it truly was a fab holiday.

We have spent 10years visiting Icmeler and this holiday in Vinces was one of the best ever Will be returning in september so as soon as I book my flights from cardiff I will be in touch with you .

Once again a big thank you for your services Fran Evans and family (south wales)
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Re: DEMIRCIOGLU APARTMENTS

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 14:00

We had a brilliant time, only a week which is never long enough!

We apologise again for not making the rep meetin, we popped into the office to appologise though.

John recommended vinces to us and although we hadnt stay there before were very impressed.

They were all very friendly and helpful.

Our daughter has her own room and she felt safe and able to come an go as she pleased which is great.

We found a big bonus, the showers..cosy and hot.

Overall, very impressed with vinces, meals were excellent, facillities clean, staff friendly.pool area always tidy.Cant ask for more.

We return in October and are looking at this accomodation again. Well be in touch soon,

kind regards, ann, richard and emma cramb
JT
Admin
Admin

Re: DEMIRCIOGLU APARTMENTS

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 14:59

On behalf of the Gammack family I would just like to say a big thank you to ICR for a great holiday once again.

John was spot on with regards to the Demircioglu as we had a fantastic time with Vince and his staff and we will definitely be going back next year.

Also a thank you to the drivers we had on the transfers as everything went without a hitch.

With regards to the boat trip the only disappointment was that we didn’t have time to go twice as this was a fantastic day out and real value for money, again we will be doing this next year.

Once again, many thanks for a great holiday and the only reason we didn’t call into the ICR office was that we had no need as everything was spot on.

Kind Regards
Barrie Gammack
JT
Admin
Admin

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Feedbacks