GENERAL ICR FEEDBACKS

Feedback from holidaymakers on holiday related experiences

Moderator: blondie

GENERAL ICR FEEDBACKS

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 13:28

Sorry we missed your visits ,because it was our 20th visit to icmeler,I think we just forget about welcome meeting ,but we always feel secure in the knowledge that you are just across the road if we need anything .Thankyou to everyone at ICR for the great service you supply,another great holiday was enjoyed by all our party ,until next time when I will makesure we pay you a visit.
                     Regards Rosamund Looker
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Re: GENERAL ICR FEEDBACKS

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 13:30

We had another great holiday. thanks too everone at icr,hotel was very good and staff very friendly .
trip to gypsy beech was a new experience and hope to go again in sept when we are there again.
 thanks to all at icr once again.

Nigel Pearson
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 13:31

We all thoroughly enjoyed our holiday (despite the weather for first 4 days!!) and would like to thank you all for your excellent booking service and help while we were there.  We have never had any bother when we have been there on holiday but knowing that the ICR team are there for you (especially women on their own) puts our minds at rest.
We will all be back sometime but not this year unfortunately. Any time someone tells us they are thinking of going to Turkey we tell them to book through you, best advertising you can get!!!
See you all sometime.
Take care and thanks again

Jeanette McGinley
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 13:45

Sorry we missed you, had a great time (as always) please pass on our thanks to John, he arranged for my disabled dad to have a ground floor apartment and all worked out really well, will be in touch soon as looking for another visit Sept....
Many Thanks
Julie Pennell
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 13:49

Hello All

Just to let you know we had a Fantastic holiday

A big thank you to Michelle and team in Icmeler also to Sharon in Liverpool - just been chatting to her -and everyone else involved actual transfers great apart from 1 suitcase being ripped on return to Dalaman

Dont think we can blame ICR for the fact that we had booked 2 weeks holiday but it went over so fast it felt like 1

See you all September

Jean Cooper
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 14:04

Just come back from a fantastic fortnight in Icmeler booked through ICR.

The transfer from the airport was worth every penny not having to stop at loads of hotels in Marmaris is such a bonus.

Stayed again at the Senem Apartments in the Old Village, they are under new management this year and I must say it is much friendlier, Musti, Freddie and Ali are doing a fantastic job up there Erdan and his brother are also very good hosts.

Booked trips through ICR and they were great, was meant to go on the All Inclsive Boat Trip on the first Saturday but my friend was ill so we couldn\'t go but ICR managed to get this rearranged for us so we got to go in the end.

Nothing was too much trouble for them. Will be booking again for next year very shortly

Linda Baker
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 14:07

We had a great time, hotel just fine, and we are looking foreward to returning in 5 weeks.

The airport pick up was really good as well, just a shame we kept on missing " Ricky Tomlinson " in the office,

thanks again,see you all soon,
                                                                 cheers Roi Head
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 14:12

We have just returned from Hotel Aqua which we booked through you (4th to 15th July) - see below.
Just wanted to say we were delighted with the service, will use you again and will (have already) recommended you to others.
We were collected at the airport with ease and arrived at the hotel quickly compared with larger tour organisations.
The hotel was excellent and we really had a great room with beautiful views, so thank you for any efforts you made on our behalf to the hotel for that.
We missed Elaine's visit so popped into the office to see her (and Michelle) and at the same time we booked the Five Bays trip which was truly excellent and great
value for money. Again, collected on time with no problems.
The journey back to the airport was on time and went smoothly.   The drivers were excellent and transport was first class - on all three occasions.
So, thanks once again for making this an easy and hassle free holiday.   We will return to Turkey although may visit other areas before returning to
Icmeler.  Do you deal with any other areas - such as Bodrum or Olu Deniz for example?   I would be happy to know what areas you cover.
Keep up the good work!
Kind regards.
Rhona Kidd
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 14:31

We all enjoyed our stay at blue rainbow and the resort of icmeler, we will be returning soon. I must also praise icmeleronline for the fabulous service received every little thing was perfect and the text messages were very helpful.
              congratulations keep up the good work
                                      regards
                                               alan dawson
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 14:33

Thank you very much for a wonderful holiday, and especially getting us the honeymoon suite it was lovely.
We've left reviews and pictures on the forum, and have recommended you to people already.

Hope to get back very soon

Once again many thanks

Tracey Goldie
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 14:41

We returned from Icmeler in July.

During our stay we visited the office a couple of times and had cause to ring re- our pick up on the day of departure.

I would just like to thank everyone in Icmeler for excellent and polite & courteous service all round.

I can\'t stress too much how much this adds to the whole holiday experience.

Many thanks to all, and all in the UK who have always been most helpful. Best wishes.

Rob Golby
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 14:59

On behalf of the Gammack family I would just like to say a big thank you to ICR for a great holiday once again.

John was spot on with regards to the Demircioglu as we had a fantastic time with Vince and his staff and we will definitely be going back next year.

Also a thank you to the drivers we had on the transfers as everything went without a hitch.

With regards to the boat trip the only disappointment was that we didn’t have time to go twice as this was a fantastic day out and real value for money, again we will be doing this next year.

Once again, many thanks for a great holiday and the only reason we didn’t call into the ICR office was that we had no need as everything was spot on.

Kind Regards
Barrie Gammack
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 28 Sep 2011 17:35

name => Theresa Waddington

Thank you for another stress free holiday, I\'m sorry we didn\'t go to the welcome meeting, it\'s our 3rd time using ICR and didn\'t read the welcome pack until I was packing to go home!

Please pass our apologies on.

We stayed at the Mete apts and had a great time, from the transfer from the airport to being dropped off back at Dalaman airport it was brilliant!

It is so easy to book with ICR and I would recommend them to anyone wanting a stress free experience. We will be returning in 2012 hopefully for 3 weeks, work permitting! Theresa and Pete
JT
Admin
Admin

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Feedbacks