BLUE RAINBOW HOTEL

Feedback from holidaymakers on holiday related experiences

Moderator: blondie

BLUE RAINBOW HOTEL

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 13:22

My wife, friends and I had great time in Icmeler at the Blue Rainbow. Although we did not see you I would like to say that every was great and I will most certainly book again with Icmeleronline again, probably September. The whole experience booking with your company was perfect and I will recommend to my family and friends. As for the hotel it was excellent and the food was very good with a good variety.
We had no problems at all.
Thanks,
Fred Fairley.
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Re: BLUE RAINBOW HOTEL

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 13:38

WE ALWAYS ENJOY ICMELER AND WOULD DEFINITELY BOOK AGAIN WITH I.C.R. THIS TIME ALTHOUGH WE LOVE THE BLUE RAINBOW AND WOULD GO BACK THERE I FELT THE FOOD WASNT QUITE AS GOOD AS LAST YEAR. I KNOW ITS NOT FIVE STAR BUT WE LOVE THE LOCATION AND THE STAFF ARE LOVELY SO WE CAN PUT UP WITH THE FOOD AND THE PRICE MEANS YOU CAN STILL AFFORD TO EAT OUT IF YOU DONT LIKE WHATS ON.IM NOT COMPLAINING AND NOTHING WOULD STOP US FROM GOING BACK THERE JUST A BIT OF VARIETY WOULD HELP.
THANX FOR YOUR HELP IN RESORT AND UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU WE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR AND WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO ALL OUR FRIENDS.ENJOY THE REST OF THE SUMMER .

REGARDS JANET MCEVOY AND GANG XX
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 14:32

We all enjoyed our stay at blue rainbow and the resort of icmeler, we will be returning soon. I must also praise icmeleronline for the fabulous service received every little thing was perfect and the text messages were very helpful.
              congratulations keep up the good work
                                      regards
                                               alan dawson
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 16:37

My wife and I spent our first holiday in Icmeler from 7th - 21st Sept 2009, staying at the Blue Rainbow.
Overall several positives about this hotel but also a couple of negatives.

Positive - the location just 50 yards from the beach and we enjoyed a sea view room with an uninterupted view of the magnificent bay. the room was spotless and we where well looked after by a lady who took a real pride in her work.

Positive - the ,swimming pool which was large with plenty of cushioned sunbeds - we do like our pools and this one ticked all the boxes.

Negative - the food although well prepared and of good quality was just so repetitive- chicken, chicken and more chicken. Even the salad options where the same day by day so by about day 3 of 14 we hadmore or less abandoned our half board option and ate out. The hotel also had an AI option but as during our stay there was no in house entertainent at all most people went out.

Negative - apart from the maid and the lovely young lady on reception the staff seemed to have no interest in interacting with the guests.

We booked our first visit through ICR and they where great from the time of booking to going home.

Maureen and I have booked another Icmeler holiday in May and intend to check out a couple of recomended hotels to return for another 2 weeks in September.

We love Icmeler and are really looking forward to May but we are trying another ICR property this time.
Review submitted by Pete and Maureen Walters, Sat Feb 06, 2010
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 16:37

I have stayed here alone and also with family and friends many times over the years and I still think its one of the cleanest places and friendly places that I have stayed in and I have stayed in lots of hotels.

Food is good and plenty and drinks do not taste or feel watered down and we are booked in again through Icmeleronline for May and also September 2010.

I did mention about the red wine not being very nice last year and was promised as it was their first year all inclusive they were learning and there will be changes for the better in 2010 but the staff even went and bought me some red wine from shop across the road which was nice of them.

We are all looking forward to May and are counting down the days until we get there to get that glorious view of the sea from our room.
Review submitted by Joe and Tina Flood, Fri Feb 12, 2010
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 16:38

We stayed at the Blue Rainbow last year for a week in July and found the hotel to be very clean with good accomadation facilities.

The staff were friendly and helpful.

Positives are without a doubt it's location with it being close enough to the beach as well as the local night life.

The pool is a good enough size and it and the surrounding area was kept clean at all times through out the stay.

We stayed all inclusive and found the food to be okay but as we used the hotel as a base for the daytime it would be unfare to pass comment on the night time meals.

What we did have through the day was certainly good enough and with the savings in day time food as well as drinks etc for the kids, the all inclusive option is well worth it.

All in all this is a clean and friendly hotel and it is reflected in our decision to book seven rooms(14 of us travelling)for this year.
Review submitted by Stevie T & Tommy O, Mon Mar 08, 2010
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 16:39

Stayed here 4/10/10 to 21/10/10 have to say was most impressed with the place. Now if I find things wrong, I will moan, but the rooms were fine, was lucky and got a nice sea view room 210 has a great view.

Twin beds, quite comfy, air con was a little strange, kept going onto hot air in the night! Little fridge in room, several sockets, lighted mirror for us girls.

Bathroom was a weird shape, but was clean and perfectly suitable for holiday needs.

The maid service is excellent, fresh towels, little arangements on the bed, an abundance of toilet rolls left and she was pleasant and entirely trustworthy as I left several valuable things out and medications and none were ever touched.

I was worried about the food, as my father is the worlds most fussiest eater, but the food was lovely, yes there was chicken each night but there was always another dish as well, also huge supply of mezzes, soups, salads, chips, rice, vegetables, bread, and loads of desserts to try out. Add to that the free bar then this hotel is good value for money.

My only negatives were, the hotel has an atrium and you could hear everyone sitting down there chatting on a night, and also by 8am, every sunbed was taken ( in October ) so never got to sit round the pool.

All in all, this hotel is good value for money and well worth a visit, I would deffo stay here again.
Review submitted by Colette Clarke, Sun Oct 31, 2010
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 16:40

I went the blue rainbow last year and i am going again this year. i really liked it i have been to Icmeler around 7 times and it's my favourite place in turkey and i have been to turkey every year on holiday.

I really liked all the staff in the hotel they were all really nice and were trying to teach me turkish but it was all things i already new but i didn't mind.

The pool was very big and a large amount of beds sarrounding it and with the bar being so close that was a good advantage.

I did have a problem with the food we ate breakfast and lunch everyday but the evening meal was always chicken, one night there were 'Chicken Ribs' Afterwards i was told chickens don't have rib's but other than that the food was quiet nice.

I loved the blue rainbow bar next door the staff were amazing and so nice, when there were no people around the pool to talk to i would go to the bar and sit with the waiters and talk to them, thats the only problem being 15 and going in school time there were no kids there, but on the other hand it was very easy to get a bed around the pool.

Other then that i really liked the blue rainbow and can't wait to go back.
Review submitted by Amy, Sat Jun 04, 2011
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 16:40

just got back from blue rainbow had a great time rooms cleaned every day clean towels also the food was better than last year the staff are very friendly especially yilmaz/fabio main waiter theres also cengiz.baha.mr bean.the downside of this hotel theres nothing for the children to do but theres always the waterpark in marmaris to take them so please dont listen to the moaners its great here cant wait to go back in october....
Review submitted by roy west, Mon Jun 20, 2011
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 16:41

we stayed atthe bluerainbow 10th to17th july its location is great near to the beach and shops.the rooms are spotless we had a sea veiw absolutley gorgeous,we were a/c,the food wasnt to our taste , but its cheap to eat out our favourite was sizzlers they do indian , chinese and italan food superb. the only gripe i had with the hotel was besides the maids who were lovely , i did not find other staff in the least friendly. the gentlman whom i think was the manager was or owner walked about looking very stern. all in it was good value .july2011
Review submitted by eliz okane, Tue Jul 26, 2011
JT
Admin
Admin

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Feedbacks