Whats your fav

For all you holiday chat and to keep in touch with each other.
GOSSIP or slating of bars or workers in them is strictly forbidden
Advertising of travel agencies forbidden.
Advertising of Icmeler businesses forbidden.

Moderator: blondie

Whats your fav

Postby shelly » 12 Jul 2013 21:29

Every year i go to duty free with the same mission get a new perfume , after smellimg a few i have a head ache or cant make my mind up and always get my fav , :oops:
Soo I just had a blond brain wave ask the other ladies , make a note and try those after all we all go to Icmeler so we have good taste :D :D
Mine is ...... coco chanel
shelly

Advertisement

Re: Whats your fav

Postby Bev64 » 12 Jul 2013 21:37

the last couple of years I've bought Alien but this year it will be La vie est belle by lancom my hubby got me some for xmas and I love it just about running out so this holiday has come just at the right time to get some more, we go on sunday :P :P
Bev64

Postby Amy- Mansfield » 18 Jul 2013 21:38

DKNY Red Delicious and DKNY Woman Summer are my favourite, can only buy the Woman Summer in the summer months though it seems, not all year round?! x
Amy- Mansfield

Postby daisysun » 21 Jul 2013 22:05

it has to be Jean Paul Gaultier Classique.
Im the same in duty free, i smell loads of different perfumes but always compare them to JPG and end up buying that which im more than happy with :D
daisysun

Postby Mandy Mo » 23 Jul 2013 14:31

My faves are Cool Water by Davidoff, Light Blue by D&G or Diamonds by Emporio Armani.

Is it me or does anyone else feel that actually, they are not that much cheaper in duty free than they are on the High Street? Especially in our local Superdrug - they often have good offers on smellies!!!
Mandy Mo

Postby Amy- Mansfield » 23 Jul 2013 21:48

i have to say i agree Mandy Mo, the perfume shop generally has my DKNY on offer at half price or more than half price and at £60(ish) full price for 100ml it makes it a good buy! think the last one i bought was £26.99, can't get it it duty free for that price! x
Amy- Mansfield

Advertisement

Postby yorkshirerobin » 24 Jul 2013 14:35

My faves are Prada Amber for the summer months and Calvin Klein Euphoria for the colder months. I find i can get a larger size for the price of smaller bottle and they usually have the body lotions in Duty Free which are hard to find in the shops and Duty Free usually have deals also, i save all my loose change for my duty frees usually comes to about £150 so i can treat myself lol :lol:
yorkshirerobin

Postby Sami » 06 Aug 2013 12:18

A nice light summer fragrance is what I like to go for for a holiday wear. My fave's are Lovely (Sarah Jessica Parker) or Romance (Ralph Lauren). Calvin Klein for her is also very nice. For a more sultry evening fragrance, Candy (Prada) or Just (Roberto Cavalli) both really quite sweet but I get a good reaction from men! LOL.
Sami

Postby sian24 » 15 Aug 2013 09:41

DKNY Woman is my favourite perfume - probably more for the evening though, as it is quite a strong fragrance!

Other than that, any of the Escada perfumes!! Beautiful summer fragrances, and they will always remind you of being on holiday!! :D

xx
sian24

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Chit Chat