New Car :)

For all you holiday chat and to keep in touch with each other.
GOSSIP or slating of bars or workers in them is strictly forbidden
Advertising of travel agencies forbidden.
Advertising of Icmeler businesses forbidden.

Moderator: blondie

New Car :)

Postby sunseeker2011 » 20 Mar 2013 10:37

All being well and bank loan decision proving good to go (already been accepted) should be getting my new car in the next week or so. Getting a Honda Civic 2.2 ES i-CDTi, 2007, full MOT, 6 Months tax, 4 new tyres and a full service with full service history. Only 35,000 miles on clock so should be good for a few years. Cost is just under £8k

Old car (2001 Citroen Xsara Picasso) is going to be scrapped and been offered £200 scrap value.

Don't know if I'm more excited about this or the holiday but have wanted a Civic for a long time (oh and it's my favorite colour - BLACK lol)
sunseeker2011

Advertisement

Re: New Car :)

Postby sunseeker2011 » 25 Mar 2013 06:55

Update: Picked the car up on Saturday from Sheffield (so a good long drive back - around 60 miles).

So happy with it, it feels, drives and even smells like a brand new car. Unfortunately it's not as shiny as it was in the showroom after the drive home in the horrible driving conditions. Will be giving it a wash and polish next weekend if the weather is dry. It is bloody quick though, I actually overtook a few people on the way back (something that was only a dream in my 1.6 petrol Citroen Picasso :lol: )

Overall a VERY happy bunny :)

Justin
sunseeker2011

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Chit Chat