Very excited

For all you holiday chat and to keep in touch with each other.
GOSSIP or slating of bars or workers in them is strictly forbidden
Advertising of travel agencies forbidden.
Advertising of Icmeler businesses forbidden.

Moderator: blondie

Very excited

Postby sandybeach » 04 Mar 2013 21:13

Well I have just booked a 9 day holiday to Sharm El Sheikh from 28 th April - 7th May, (sorry I did not contact you JT for booking the hotel but i was getting on my own nerves for the amount of time i was spending searching for the holiday, I just had to complete the transaction there and then!)
Turkish Airlines have got a great offer on for flights to Istanbul in May and I have booked a cheeky week end to Istanbul from 10th May -12th May. Really looking forward to both but the highlight will still be Icmeler in June for 17 days staying at Sun Village, the apartments are looking great. Many thanks to Rami and JT for the great price of these apartments.
Happy hols everyone :)

PS I have not forgotten my promise to bring chocolate for the lovely ladies at ICR office

Sandy
sandybeach

Advertisement

Re: Very excited

Postby Sue » 05 Mar 2013 15:02

thats a shame i am going to miss you i am going to Sun Village for 2 weeks in may :D
Sue

Postby sandybeach » 05 Mar 2013 17:48

Yes I was looking forward to meeting you too Sue, are you visiting Icmeler in september because I think I will just about have enough holidays to visit for about 8 days :)
sandybeach

Postby Sue » 05 Mar 2013 17:54

21st September for ten nights, I will tell you all about sun village
Sue

Postby Gill50 » 06 Mar 2013 13:30

We are looking forward to our holiday in September staying in the Sun Village for the first time. From the photos of the refurbished apartments they look very nice and thinking with them not being too big should be a friendly place to stay, hope you both enjoy your holidays there :D
Gill50

Postby sandybeach » 06 Mar 2013 16:10

Well we may get to meet Sue in september then. Looking forward to your review and hopefully it will be a good one. First meal of the holiday will be in the Champagne bar as this is my fave restaurant.
sandybeach

Advertisement

Postby sunseeker2011 » 11 Mar 2013 07:17

sandybeach wrote:PS I have not forgotten my promise to bring chocolate for the lovely ladies at ICR office

Sandy

Hey, do we get discounts on excursions if we bring 'bribes' of chocolate for the ladies? :lol:
sunseeker2011

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Chit Chat