Fake Breitling Watches

For all you holiday chat and to keep in touch with each other.
GOSSIP or slating of bars or workers in them is strictly forbidden
Advertising of travel agencies forbidden.
Advertising of Icmeler businesses forbidden.

Moderator: blondie

Fake Breitling Watches

Postby sunseeker2011 » 21 Feb 2013 08:05

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy a 'genuine fake' Breitling watch in Icmeler or Marmaris?

I've heard that the £30 fakes are pretty decent and been warned to stay away from the £10 ones.

I always wanted a genuine Breitling but at well over £5,000 for the one I saw, not even an option for now (there is always the chance of a lottery win though lol)
sunseeker2011

Advertisement

Re: Fake Breitling Watches

Postby icemeler5 » 21 Feb 2013 10:00

Hi sunseeker, my husband bought one last year from a small place at the top of the canal. Paid about £30ish for it but not had any problems. The lads in there were very helpful without being pushy.
icemeler5

Postby sunseeker2011 » 21 Feb 2013 10:31

icemeler5 wrote:Hi sunseeker, my husband bought one last year from a small place at the top of the canal. Paid about £30ish for it but not had any problems. The lads in there were very helpful without being pushy.

Where is the 'top of the canal' - I can't envisage where you mean?
sunseeker2011

Postby Elayne » 22 Feb 2013 05:29

:D hi walk to canal same side as broadway past shop and turkish primark 1st watch shop you come to, bought many from him, good stuff. last year i cracked the glass on my watch (my fault)he said he would try and replace it, he couldn't find the right size glass so he just gave me another watch for free.
Elayne

Postby kentcabbie » 22 Feb 2013 12:45

Also theres a watch shop near ICR, if you walk from the where the tandoori sizzler was towards the beach there are a few shops raised up on the right hand side ,theres a watch shop there, used to be run by a guy called "Tony", bought my Rolex and Breitling there, had them a couple of years without a problem,Rog
kentcabbie

Postby blondie » 22 Feb 2013 16:13

Is that the one called something like "Tony's Tick Tock Shop"? Often sat in Harry's restaurant and laughed at the name...
blondie

Advertisement

Postby kentcabbie » 23 Feb 2013 03:06

Yes think thats the one up a few steps, gonna be back there in May to add to my collection.Rog.
kentcabbie

Postby sunseeker2011 » 25 Feb 2013 11:11

kentcabbie wrote:Yes think thats the one up a few steps, gonna be back there in May to add to my collection.Rog.

Thanks, will defo be paying them a visit then. Can you haggle prices same as trinket shops? How much is it for a Breitling then? Around £30?

Justin
sunseeker2011

Postby kentcabbie » 25 Feb 2013 13:15

Yes sunseeker ,you haggle ,but the shop will start at £50 or there abouts, but will come down, if not enough walk away, he.ll try to get you back ,and stick to gb£ so you know where you are, if not happy with price tell him your going to the shop over the road,they will usually settle for around £30, but exchange rates might change with the £ getting weaker so be prepared to make allowances,but i wouldnt pay more than £35.Rog
kentcabbie

Postby sunseeker2011 » 25 Feb 2013 15:21

kentcabbie wrote:Yes sunseeker ,you haggle ,but the shop will start at £50 or there abouts, but will come down, if not enough walk away, he.ll try to get you back ,and stick to gb£ so you know where you are, if not happy with price tell him your going to the shop over the road,they will usually settle for around £30, but exchange rates might change with the £ getting weaker so be prepared to make allowances,but i wouldnt pay more than £35.Rog

Cheers Rog, looking forward to owning my own GENUINE (fake) Breitling :lol:
sunseeker2011

Postby JenSto » 02 Mar 2013 10:56

I agree, shop at top of canal near Kerem & Broadway....haggling is a must we got a decent fake Tag down from £75 to £30 last summer. JenSto
JenSto

Advertisement

Postby mazz » 15 Apr 2013 18:28

I recommend Tony's Tick Tock Shop, opposite Harry's steakhouse (up the steps), next door but one to Dreams jewellery.
Fakes are good quality and prices are good. Vedat (Tony's brother) will give you a good price :)
mazz

Postby livelyjenny » 18 Apr 2013 10:52

Hi I would really like to visit this jewellers by the canal, but do not have a clue where the canal is, only visited Icmeler last year, we stayed in the old town, went into the town , most nights and never came across the canal, i know where the square is , and i know the other end where the tansas is, can somebody please point me in the right direction, many thanks, back again in September this year for 11 nights.
livelyjenny

Postby kentcabbie » 18 Apr 2013 11:15

If you are at the square,look for the temperature sign opposite ICR walk down that road and you will come to the bridge over the canal, if you find the online ICR webcam that looks right down that road towards the canal
kentcabbie

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Chit Chat