Length of Holiday

For all you holiday chat and to keep in touch with each other.
GOSSIP or slating of bars or workers in them is strictly forbidden
Advertising of travel agencies forbidden.
Advertising of Icmeler businesses forbidden.

Moderator: blondie

Re: Length of Holiday

Postby LaneyICR » 08 Feb 2013 10:38

Hi Sunseeker, please come and see me in the office next time you want a Turkish Bath. As JT has stated we sold Turkish Baths at the Grand Aquarium for £15 last year & that was for the Turkish bath & Oil massage. We can also offer you to go to the traditional Hamam in Marmaris with pick up & drop off from Icmeler for no extra cost. This is a great experience & there are 4 different packages on offer to help you relax & enjoy your holiday.
Please bare with me though if you want prices for the Traditional Hamam as it is currently closed for winter refurbishment so I can get prices from them for this season just yet, but watch out for it appearing on our website
LaneyICR

Advertisement

Postby sunseeker2011 » 08 Feb 2013 10:48

LaneyICR wrote:Hi Sunseeker, please come and see me in the office next time you want a Turkish Bath. As JT has stated we sold Turkish Baths at the Grand Aquarium for £15 last year & that was for the Turkish bath & Oil massage. We can also offer you to go to the traditional Hamam in Marmaris with pick up & drop off from Icmeler for no extra cost. This is a great experience & there are 4 different packages on offer to help you relax & enjoy your holiday.
Please bare with me though if you want prices for the Traditional Hamam as it is currently closed for winter refurbishment so I can get prices from them for this season just yet, but watch out for it appearing on our website

Thanks Laney

Can I book this in advance (The Grand Aquarium one) - we would probably want it on Tuesday 30th July as we won't get to Icmeler til late Monday (around 10pm if all goes to plan).
Does the £15 include the full body mud pack as well? We had this last year and it was really nice.

Not to bothered about the traditional Hamam at the moment.
sunseeker2011

Postby blondie » 08 Feb 2013 11:28

I can definitely recommend the traditional hamam in Marmaris - we went there on our first visit to Icmeler and it was a fantastic experience. We had the works - oil massage, face packs, the lot. Will never forget seeing my son, who was about 10 at the time, lying there with a face pack on!
blondie

Postby Chris221273 » 09 Feb 2013 07:34

We booked through ICR for our Turkish Bath at the usual bargain price and as there was 8 of us they did a deal at the hotel, for a further £20 we had everything the had to offer. Menthol sauna, face mask, swim in the pool, foot pedicure fish thing, hour long sports massage, oil massage the works.
It was wonderful, but just do specify how hard you want the sports massage, as my legs calves were quite bruised afterwards! But we had a good half a day in there and all in all it was wonderful!
Chris & Anita
Chris221273

Postby LaneyICR » 09 Feb 2013 17:06

Sunseeker, of course you can book your turkish bath with us in advance, but could you contact me in April regarding this as we do not have the prices from Grand Aquarium for this year yet. The £15 price was for last year & fingers crossed will stay the same for this year. Once we have the office open we will confirm the price for the turkish bath. The Turkish bath we sold for £15 was for the Turkish Bath plus oil massage, if you wanted any extras these are paid for at the Turkish bath themselves, but as the others have said, it is great service & fantastic experience.
LaneyICR

Postby Sami » 13 Feb 2013 11:05

I did the Turkish bath through you guys last year and it was excellent value, though I don't think it was at the Grand Aquarium, it was just down the road, quite posh looking though but off a side road, just can't remember the name of it. Anyway, my friend Katie who had never been before had all the services they provide including the fish ped, facial, the lot and it only cost £20 in total. Really good. I didn't have everthing as the face stuff makes me come up in a rash. :?
Sami

Advertisement

Postby LaneyICR » 13 Feb 2013 13:04

The other Hotel that we use for Turkish Bath is the Mersoy Bella Vista which I think is where you went Sami. I think the places that we use are very reasonably priced & offer very good service to our guests. I am glad that everybody who has had the Turkish Bath through us has enjoyed their experience.
LaneyICR

• Advertisement

Previous

Return to Holiday Chit Chat