Sarpedon tours

For all you holiday chat and to keep in touch with each other.
GOSSIP or slating of bars or workers in them is strictly forbidden
Advertising of travel agencies forbidden.
Advertising of Icmeler businesses forbidden.

Moderator: blondie

Sarpedon tours

Postby carol0912 » 08 Jul 2012 20:11

Anyone used these.
Had email from resorthoppa saying this will be our transfer provider.
Just wondering if anyone knows anything about them.
Anything would be greatly appreciated.
carol0912

Advertisement

Re: Sarpedon tours

Postby noodles1609 » 09 Jul 2012 05:11

I got the same one and have done a trawl to find reviews, very little mention but where they are it's around Antalya, so my guess is, they're established further south and are expanding to Dalaman. Guess they've done a deal like Oxygen did last year to get the business, just hope they are as reliable as Oxygen were - though it'll probably be the same drivers!
noodles1609

Postby Tim Tighe » 09 Jul 2012 08:20

We used them this year and they were great ;) lovely vehicle, friendly driver and very punctual - would use them again.
Tim Tighe

Postby carol0912 » 09 Jul 2012 17:29

Thanks guys.
Put my mind at rest.
Was medsky I think, last year and they use mini buses and people carriers so fewer stops.
Does anyone know if its large coaches or mini buses.
I tend to think its the large tour operators that use coaches.
Hope I'm right :? :?
carol0912

Postby noodles1609 » 09 Jul 2012 18:17

I've only had a coach once in the last 10 trips, it was the return and was pretty much full when it picked me up. In May we had 4 of us in a people carrier from Dalaman, was great, Minibus on the way back, 3 stops in total including us, 9 of us on it.
noodles1609

Postby dotty » 14 Jul 2012 09:06

Just came back on Thursday, and while I was away had an email saying it would now be Sarpedon who would be doing my transfer instead of Medsky. It was a 12 seater minibus and I must say I was very impressed with their service. The driver arrived within 10 minutes of the stated pick up time and I was the first pick up. Although the driver didn't speak much English he did try to make conversation with me as I was the only one on the bus till he made another pick up in Marmaris, then it was a nice speedy transfer to Dalaman. We did stop at a service station but only for 10 minutes. Would have no hesitation in recommending and will use them again in September.
dotty

Advertisement

Postby carol0912 » 19 Jul 2012 05:25

dotty wrote:Just came back on Thursday, and while I was away had an email saying it would now be Sarpedon who would be doing my transfer instead of Medsky. It was a 12 seater minibus and I must say I was very impressed with their service. The driver arrived within 10 minutes of the stated pick up time and I was the first pick up. Although the driver didn't speak much English he did try to make conversation with me as I was the only one on the bus till he made another pick up in Marmaris, then it was a nice speedy transfer to Dalaman. We did stop at a service station but only for 10 minutes. Would have no hesitation in recommending and will use them again in September.

Thanks Dotty.
That's reassuring :D :D :D
carol0912

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Chit Chat