gumbet

For all you holiday chat and to keep in touch with each other.
GOSSIP or slating of bars or workers in them is strictly forbidden
Advertising of travel agencies forbidden.
Advertising of Icmeler businesses forbidden.

Moderator: blondie

gumbet

Postby jayjay1950 » 13 Sep 2011 15:42

I am just wondering if anyone from this forum has been to Gumbet. My 19yr old step son has just booked to go there next year with 2 of his friends
jayjay1950

Advertisement

Re: gumbet

Postby mks » 13 Sep 2011 16:17

Hi jayjay, my partner and i went last year and enjoyed it very much. There is a "bar street" area for the youngsters (not for us though :lol: ) so Im sure he will enjoy that. Loads of restuarants including one called Windy Bay which is very good value for money - especially for youngsters on a budget (dont wanna spend their beer tokens on expensive food! :D ).The beach sweeps round the bay and although not very wide, is adequate. The only negative for us was the presence of quite a few stray dogs on the beach at times. There is also a very good go cart track there. Hope this helps.
p.s I too am from Gloucester (still live there) Mark
mks

Postby sue6259 » 13 Sep 2011 17:33

hi jajjay, my daughter and her boyfriend have just come back from gumbet they enjoyed it and are booking again for next year sue
sue6259

Postby jayjay1950 » 14 Sep 2011 17:54

Thanks people,im sure he will have a great time with his mates. You know how it is when its the first time they go away on holiday without parents :wink:
mks?..Where in gloucester we are near the Gloucester park
jayjay1950

Postby mks » 14 Sep 2011 20:54

They will love it there, a bit livelier than Icmeler but not as busy as Marmaris.still has that "safe" feel about it though. We live in Tuffley jayjay, so we are "nearly" neighbours. :D
mks

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Chit Chat