Dont Forget ICR sponsorship of the Orphange

Upto date contact informatıon to book your flights, accomodation and transfers.
All other destinatıons offered.
Transfer only bookings.
Payment options
Newsletters and other useful links

Moderator: blondie

Postby KarenH » 19 Jul 2009 10:59

donna, can we save the shower gels and sun cream we dont use, and pass that on?
KarenH

Advertisement

Re: Dont Forget ICR sponsorship of the Orphange

Postby feefee1970 » 28 Jul 2009 18:28

would used toys in good condition be any good
feefee1970

Postby dodge » 26 Aug 2009 17:28

Hi All
i went to the office & met donna & gave her £10 for the orphanage for our slimming loss not a lot but i suppose every little helps keep up the good work guys & nice to meet you donna

cheers dodge :lol:
dodge

Postby Rami Off Work » 03 Nov 2009 15:06

I would like to thank each and everyone for their support and donations in our cause.

We have delivered money and goods including a labtop to those in need during 2009 season.

For 2010, I suggest we make donations for a different cause. Such as having your own tree in Icmeler. I will be speaking to the Mayor to find out how we can go about having our own area where we can plant pine trees.

I also think you should be allowed to tag your own tree with your name and town (country) and see it growing and know that you have a named tree out here.

So, if this can be done, we will kindly ask that, you bring your own tag and your donation to ICR and we will provide you with the map of the area your tree will be at. So, on your next visit, there will be your own tree waiting for your visit.

Please let me know your opinions on this idea.

Best Regards,

Rami
Rami Off Work
Admin
Admin

Postby Wimpy » 03 Nov 2009 15:46

Hi Rami,
What a lovely idea hope the Mayor will agree.This year (2009)was I'm afraid our last holiday to Icmeler :cry: :cry: but to think that we could have a tree planted with our names on great,then we would know that part of us would always be there.
Regards Wyn
Wimpy

Postby jambogarry » 07 Dec 2009 20:07

Hi Rami,

I would like to ask if... we the ( ICR Forum ) could have a sponsored walk,
I would suggest ..... We leave from the edge of Icmeler Old Village ...... And walk to the flag on the hill.

If members of the ICR Forum are willing to pay £10 ---- Or get £10 sponser money to do the walk,with a few local restaraunts + Bars + Locals+ the ICR team involved + the ICR forum members.

I think we could at least get 15-30 people involved during the month of July 2010.

Most visitors to Icmeler want to walk up the hill to the flag :!... but they just dont know where to start. :oops: ..

Lets have a sponsored walk ( or 2 ) for next year.

Garry
jambogarry

Advertisement

Postby ochlynda » 07 Dec 2009 21:17

If it's on or before the 11 July you can count us in. As you say we have always wanted to do the climb to the flag but don't know were to start. Hubby would love click, click, clicking with his camera.

Lynda
ochlynda

Postby Rami Off Work » 17 Jan 2010 10:37

Sponsored Walks and more - All for Haiti in 2010. We have unfortunately found our cause...Thanks to Everyone.

see: http://www.icmeleronline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9760
Rami Off Work
Admin
Admin

Postby tracey66 » 08 May 2011 19:47

shaz wrote:Just a reminder that the holiday season is now upon us , and as we mentioned over the previous months, ICR will be sponsoring the Mugla Childrens Orphange this year, John sold DVDs to start the sponsorship going, and you can now purchase ICR T shirts in resort for £5 and once again these profits will all go to the Orphanage. If you have gifts that you would like to leave for the children, then bring them along to the office , and when we have enough donations to take , then these will all be delivered to the children.

Thank you all for your continued support for this good cause and we shall see you all here in Icmeler soon.

hiya we are coming over in august and will bring some items ith me xxx keep the good work up
tracey66
New User
New User

Postby fifegirl » 25 Jun 2011 19:16

Do they ever need volunteers. Im a social care worker here at home with the local government, but would love to help out if pssible. Jacky aka fifegirl. :D
fifegirl

• Advertisement

Previous

Return to Booking Your Holidays with ICR Travel