New to forum!

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

New to forum!

Postby noobeee » 19 Sep 2012 10:30

Hi all

As my username suggests, I'm a noob, to the forum, to Icmeler, andd indeed to Turkey!

We fly on the 30th, cant wait to get there now, looking forward to speaking to you all on here!

Cheers
Phil
noobeee
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: New to forum!

Postby sylvia » 19 Sep 2012 11:09

Hi Phil welcome to the forum, you will love icmeler and you will certainly catch the icmeler yearning to return a gain hope you have a great holiday, let us all know what you thought when you return from our second home. :D :D
sylvia

Postby jayjay1950 » 19 Sep 2012 13:04

Welcome to the forum. I will put money on that you will, like all us, come back singing Icmeler's praises.We always said we would never go back to somewhere over and over but this year was our 4th time in Icmeler and we have already booked and paid for next year there. Looking forward to hear all about your holiday when you get back and maybe a pic or two 8)
jayjay1950

Postby Fanny » 20 Sep 2012 19:00

Hi and welcome Phil - looking forward to your posts :wink:
Am sure you'll love Icmeler and hopefully, it will be the first of many happy hols there!
If you need to get yourself in the mood, there's a countdown thread - just to rub it in for all of us who can't make it back to Icmeler til next year

Have a great time!!!
Fanny

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area