Just Landed

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Just Landed

Postby Roger » 16 Aug 2012 12:26

Hello people :D

Just landed on this brilliant forum and thought i'd introduce myself

Roger, married to Julie, 58 years old going on twenty, two great kids, now flown the nest, holidayed quite a few times in Icmeler during the 90's, my how the place has grown, time to rekindle the love affair with Turkey

I will probably bore you rigid with inane questions as I try to catch up with all the changes but please bear with me now I'm in my dotage

Maybe I should also apologise now for my wacky sense of humour, well, we only get one visit on this earth and I believe we should make it the the best ride ever :D
Roger
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: Just Landed

Postby annetta » 16 Aug 2012 20:10

Hi Roger, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will find plenty updates on Icmeler on here, and if you have any questions someone is sure to come along with an answer.

Anne
annetta

Postby sylvia » 16 Aug 2012 21:18

Hi Roger n family welcome to the forum you will get loads of help with any questions you ask ,enjoy Turkey once again you'll fall in love with it just like before. :D :) :lol:
sylvia

Postby Roger » 16 Aug 2012 21:45

Hi Annetta & Sylvia

Thanks for the welcome, I'm enjoying reading the forum, there's loads of useful info in all the threads I've already read, the new money will take some getting used to, i mean, when I was checking out prices I was going to book three months in the Aqua or Munomar then I realised my six million Lira with the six noughts on was conffetti :lol: We've now got two sunbeds on the beach :( :lol:
Roger
New User
New User

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area