Switch to full style
To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc
Post a reply

Newbie - 17 sleeps to go!

17 Apr 2012 15:21

Hi guys,

I'm off to Icmeler on 4th May - sooo excited! It'll be my first time there, and I'm going by myself. I was really nervous about this, but it's helped to read on here that other people travel solo too. Now I'm really giddy about going! Bring it on!

Re: Newbie - 17 sleeps to go!

17 Apr 2012 17:31

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure members will be there the same time as you and you can soon get chatting to people!

Have a fab time, we all know you will!

17 Apr 2012 17:39

go and have a good time and have a happy hoilday good luck to you

17 Apr 2012 20:32

Thanks! I'm sure I will :D

18 Apr 2012 06:42

hi Lucy,
welcome to the forum, you go girl and have a fantastic holiday, rest assured you will be bitten by the Icmeler bug :D and will be returning year after year.We dont come back till 3rd june :( save some sun for us
regards
Sue

18 Apr 2012 19:37

hi lucy and welcome you are going to love icmeler and their will be some members their .its really safe so need to worry everyone is so helpfull and funny have a great holiday were you staying take lots of photos

18 Apr 2012 21:04

Thanks! I'll not use all of the sun - I'm sure there'll be enough to go round!

I'm staying just outside at the Marmaris Park. I was a bit worried about going by myself, but having read on here how friendly it is I feel much more reassured. I'm looking forward to 2 weeks of sun and sea, reading and relaxation - and a good few beers thrown in. Heaven!
Post a reply