To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Postby pilgrim » 15 Apr 2012 22:29

We have never been to turkey before, booked the palm gardens in july, i have three boys aged 11 to 16 is there plenty for them to do in icmeler or will they need to go to marmaris ? . are the palm gardens close to the main area & beach.
pilgrim
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: newbie

Postby JT » 16 Apr 2012 11:02

Welcome Pilgrim (didn't John Wayne say that in a movie)

Palm Garden is just off the main road and only a few minutes to the beach where your kids will find plenty to do
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby pilgrim » 17 Apr 2012 21:50

thanks for you reply. im glad the beach is so close & plenty for them to do, is there a set price for sunloungers or does it vary .
pilgrim
New User
New User

Postby annetta » 27 Jun 2012 18:28

Pilgrim, I've stayed at Palm Gardens twice, at the pool they have two slides which are on for two hours every morning and two hours every afternoon I'm sure the boys will have great fun on them. There is a pool table and three computers at the back of the restaurant. Computers are 3lira for an hour and think the pool table was 2 lira per game.
As JT says beach is only 5mins away and there is lots of watersports to do there. Don't think the boys will be bored many of the bars/restaurants have xboxes and playstations too

Anne
annetta

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area