Newbie here!

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Newbie here!

Postby JayPay » 12 Apr 2012 12:40

Just registered and cannot wait until May when my husband and I visit Mersoy Bellavista for two weeks. Am a bit subdued about this booking as there are some negatives on the various sites. Have been to Olu Deniz, Calis and Gumbet but not this area. We hope for a fairly quiet hotel (we are 65 +) and good food etc. and love visiting different restaurants each night. :D

If anyone can reassure me I would be really grateful. :D
JayPay
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: Newbie here!

Postby pompey mick » 12 Apr 2012 12:49

you will have a good time we are 67/68
pompey mick

Postby teac532s » 12 Apr 2012 12:55

Hi

Not stayed at that hotel so can not comment on it though I can say you will have an excellent time in resort and will be spoilt for choice as far as good food is concerned. Lots of lovely places to eat and of both types , quiet or noisy.
teac532s

Postby silverbeard21 » 12 Apr 2012 20:32

JayPay, Welcome to the forum. Stop worrying you will have a super time. Eating out - spoilt for choice. Relaxing - no problem. It's a great little place. As you can probably tell we have all fallen in love with it, me 13years ago and don't really want to go elsewhere in May/June and Sept/Oct. I think I know more people in Icmeler and Marmaris than I do in the UK. I, like most people who have fallen in love with it we regard Icmeler as home.

Enjoy
David
silverbeard21

Postby stevew » 13 Apr 2012 07:02

Hi JayPay,
If memory serves me right, I think the Bellavista is adult only. We called in a couple of times last September to visit one of the staff, ( you find you make good friends of the Turkish in Icmeler ) We thought the pool area was excellent,
as was the pool bar.
Enjoy Steve
stevew

Newbie here! - Thank you all from JayPay

Postby JayPay » 13 Apr 2012 09:32

Hi Everyone who replied to my post yesterday. You have certainly re-assured me :D Many thanks for taking the time to reply. I am sure we will have a great time in Icmeler now - and yes Steve, the Mersoy is an adults only hotel.
Thanks again to everyone :)

Jan
JayPay
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby kentcabbie » 13 Apr 2012 10:30

Hi and welcome, if you are in Bellavista suites its off the main drag but very central, we too are in pur 60s visited Icmeler for the first time 6 years ago and have been back every since(sometimes twice), Lots of different places there, can be as noisy or as quite as you want,just wander arouind, you,ll soon find a favourite bar or restraunt , enjoy.....Rog.
kentcabbie

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area