Switch to full style
To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc
Post a reply

new to this

08 Mar 2012 20:08

Hi everyone
I'm new to this so here goes :?
Booked up for club sun village going in September.
How much do you reckon me and my partner will need per day ,we like to eat out and have a few beers but not too many :lol:
Thanks

Re: new to this

08 Mar 2012 22:09

Welcome to the forum Connie, you will have a fab time in Club Sun Village. Have stayed here 4 times now. Going back again in July. Happy holidays

Lynda

09 Mar 2012 10:46

In Icmeler last June/July exchange rate was 2.55 TL + £1 so the average large beer 4.50TL = £1.80, meal 25.5/38TL + £10/£15 per head, wine is not cheap £12/£15 per bottle, most restaurants have a choice of set 3 course deals for around £10 per head, you can get cheaper if you look around and also dearer, the exchange rate went a lot better later in the season so it cost less for the same things. The unknown factor is the exchange rate and how much the prices have gone up in Icmeler this year. In general we spent more if we stayed in one restaurant for the night than if we just ate had a couple of drinks and went and visited the bars, the other unknown – my idea of a few beers and yours may be miles apart, bring on the Efes.
Enjoy your Holiday

10 Mar 2012 09:47

Thanks Guys,
Really looking forward to it,not been abroad for about 10 years now so was a wee bit worried but all i have heard is good things about it :D
Connie

11 Mar 2012 19:06

Welcome to the family, you will have a great time at the Club Sun Village, we normally stay just across the road.

You will hopefully love Icmeler like the rest of us and will be booking for the following year as well.

Dave

11 Mar 2012 19:40

hi connie and welcome you will have a lovely hoilday its a great place. we like to take a walk around have a good look at the menus some set meals are really good

17 Mar 2012 12:04

Welcome to the forum :)
hope you find all the answers your looking for im sure you will :)
xxxxx

17 Mar 2012 20:29

Welcome to the forum connie I think wrote to you on ta recently glad you joined

19 Mar 2012 22:25

thanks guys,
am getting really excited now :D but don't go till September.
yes sue you did :D by the time we go away we should know everything we need to know .

thanks again
connie
Post a reply