To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Postby Tracyw1 » 22 May 2011 17:25

How rude!! sorry already posted a question without introducing myself so accept my apologies and I will try again x x

My name is Tracey and I am travelling to Icmeler with my husband Ron and my 2 children Ellie 6 years and Alfie 3 years on 12th June. Me and Ron have been to Turkey twice before but quite a few years ago and both times we stayed in Marmaris but visited the market in Icmeler. On both occassions we said how much we liked Icmeler so this time we are giving it ago.
I work part time as a administrator and the rest of the time spent looking after the kids. Ron works for a carbon fibre company and travels quite a bit. We havent had a holiday for a couple of years as most of our money went on our wedding last year. We are all so looking forward to our family holiday in June and love reading all your comments on how much you all love Icmeler. Hopefully we will feel the same after our hols.

Looking forward to reading more of your reviews and comments.

Many Thanks Tracey
Tracyw1
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: NEWBIE

Postby blondie » 22 May 2011 17:49

Hi Tracy and welcome to the forum - I am sure you and your family will have a fantastic holiday, and don't forget to write a review when you get back. If you have any questions, there is always someone around sooner or later who can come up with an answer for you.
blondie

Postby stevew » 22 May 2011 18:02

Hi Tracyw1,
Welcome to the forum, take a look at http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8& ... 8e86a260a2 it will show you Icmeler and your apartments. It will also give you an Idea of where the bars/resturants are that people talk about.
Enjoy Steve 8) 8)
stevew

Postby ELAINEW63 » 22 May 2011 20:57

Hi Tracyw1,
just to say i'm sure you and your family will have a fantasic time on holiday. We have been going for years to icmeler its the best :D :D
ELAINEW63

Postby Katiehutchinson_1991 » 26 May 2011 12:21

welcome to the forum tracey :)
have an amazing holiday
xxx
Katiehutchinson_1991

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area