Hi - newbie here

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Hi - newbie here

Postby JaneyT » 19 May 2011 18:50

My name is Jane and I reside in sunny Lancashire. Have been to Icmeler about 9 times but haven't been since 2006 due to unforseen circumstances. When we were last there we had an emergency at home and needed to get home very quickly. ICR helped us enormously and managed to get us a flight home the next day. We will be forever grateful for their help.

We feel now that its time for myself and my friend to return. We used to stay at the Esenkoy but the family have now moved to the Eda so we would like to stay with them there.

Just need a cheapish flight now for 2012 and we'll soon be "going home"!
JaneyT
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: Hi - newbie here

Postby Wimpy » 21 May 2011 13:31

Hi Janey T

Welcome to the forum
Wimpy

Postby blondie » 21 May 2011 15:19

Hi Janey and welcome to the forum - hope you manage to get sorted out and return to Icmeler as soon as you can. We also stayed at the Esenkoy and at the Eda and the family are so lovely - they make you feel part of their family and do everything they can to make your holiday special.
blondie

Postby dodge » 21 May 2011 23:10

Hi Janey
Welcome to the forum ge in touch with icr regarding your flights I am sure they can sort things out for you

cheers dodge (Ian,Lin & Sam ) 8)
dodge

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area