*waves* hello - newbie to the forums :)

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

*waves* hello - newbie to the forums :)

Postby noodles1609 » 17 May 2011 11:34

Hi all

I've read these forums with interest over the last few weeks, thought it time I dipped my toe in! I'm not new to Icmeler, managed to do 3 times last year before I ran out of leave entitlement, flying out this Friday for the first of this years trips. I'd not been for a while, but this will be my 8th trip. Met my OH in Icmeler last year, he loves it more than I do, think this is his 11th trip.

Staying at the Eda this time, first time there but delighted with the excellent reviews I've read.

Roll on Friday and roll on the sun! Can't wait to be sat in the Broadway bar, Efes in hand watching the world go by...
noodles1609

Advertisement

Re: *waves* hello - newbie to the forums :)

Postby Chocoholic » 17 May 2011 11:40

Hi and welcome, fancy getting your fella in Icmeler! I only manage to get handbags and a suntan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a great holiday and hope you can write us a review.
Chocoholic

Postby blondie » 17 May 2011 11:44

Hello noodles, and welcome to the forum. I am sure you will love the Eda - the family who run it are lovely people who will do everything they can for you. We have stayed with them both at the Eda and at the hotel they had previously. The Eda itself is very central but not at all noisy.
blondie

Postby keefer_b » 17 May 2011 14:50

When are you going to the Eda?? We're there on 9th June. Stayed there in sept 2009 and loved it - the family are the nicest people you could meet. Felt very safe there with my kids who also loved it! Cant wait for the next 3 weeks to get out of the way :D
keefer_b

Postby noodles1609 » 17 May 2011 19:09

Thanks for the welcomes :D

We're arriving late Friday night keefer. Really looking forward to it, a relaxing week to sit in the sun and go crispy :lol:
noodles1609

Postby dksbbs » 18 May 2011 20:20

Welcome Noodles,

Have a great holiday, don't forget to write a review when you get back, I've still got 11 weeks to go so I need as much info as possible to keep me going.

Dave
dksbbs

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area