To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Postby big yogi » 17 May 2011 08:05

Hi everyone
I am new to Icr and on July the 7th will be my first time in Icmeler.
My wife booked this holiday under protest from myself as i didn't fancy going there, after reading your posts and pictures i'm glad she had done so, I am now looking forward to my holiday :D :D
big yogi
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: Newbie

Postby blondie » 17 May 2011 08:26

Hi and welcome to the forum, big yogi - I am sure you will not be disappointed with Icmeler. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, as there is always someone on here sooner or later who will be able to come up with some answers for you. Hope you have a great holiday - and please write a review once you get back!
blondie

Postby polly » 17 May 2011 09:26

Hi, and welcome to the forum. You will not be disappointed with Icmeler.
9 years ago my husband gave me the money to book a holiday in Turkey, when I got to the travel agents I booked Majorca instead. Like you I really didn,t fancy it.
The following year we did book for Icmeler, best decision ever. I booked this years holiday yesterday to "would you beleive it" Icmeler.
This will be our 15th time, we fly out on 20th June from Doncaster for 10 days.
As Blondie has already said, the members on here are very helpful, so anything you want to know, just ask.
Have a brilliant holiday

Polly
polly

Postby stevew » 17 May 2011 10:53

Hi Bigyogi,
Welcome to the forum, take a look at http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8& ... 8e86a260a2 You may find the location of your apartments, also it will give you an idea of where people are talking about.
Hope this helps :wink: :wink:
Steve
stevew

Postby cassielucy » 17 May 2011 16:08

Welcome - like you my husband never fancied Turkey but as they say once bitten! We now go twice a year in June & Sept. Be very surprised if you dont like it - enjoy.
cassielucy

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area