It's about time I said hello !

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

It's about time I said hello !

Postby gh1878 » 18 Apr 2011 23:44

Just thought I would say hello ! My family and my Wife's family have been going to Icmeler for about six years now, staying at the Prince Apartments. We just love the guys there, Korai, Ali, Kaya etc, they are all like family now and we look forward to seeing them every July/August. We basically do what all the best people do in Icmeler, we eat to excess and (to a certain extent) we drink to excess, that's what holidays are all about.

In fact we like it so much that we bought our own place which is towards the old village, our own little piece of Icmeler which we are proud of. This has meant that we now have the excuse of visiting another once or twice each year, early and/or late. Our favourite restaurants are The waterfall, Love boat, Chef and of course the Tandoori Sizzler, our current No 1.

Ironically, this year we may well be missing out as it was decided (out of my control) that we should have a change and go to Side in August and as my Son is doing his A levels in the next few months we can't go to Icmeler then or indeed in October half term as he (hopefully) wants to go to Uni.

Anyway, I will stop my rambling, hope to get back the our favourite place soon.

Thanks for reading.
gh1878
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: It's about time I said hello !

Postby blondie » 19 Apr 2011 08:32

Hi and welcome - great first post, hope there will be many more from you.
blondie

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area