1st timer.

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

1st timer.

Postby ianstewart » 12 Apr 2011 16:51

hi all ian here, i've been looking at all your pics many thanks to bernie for keeping us all upto date with the canal & prom alterations, well done bernie.
i along with my partner sharon have been coming to icmeler only for 4yrs but it feels so welcoming & feels more like home than home does, you know what i'm saying don't you.
coming back in august 27th for two weeks can't wait, we have stopped at the efes inn but this year we will be at the kapmar hope it lives upto the reviews we've read.
so we are looking forward to seeing those of you who will be there the same time as us, come along & introduce yourselves to us you'll be welcome.
bye 4 now.
ian & sharon.
ianstewart

Advertisement

Re: 1st timer.

Postby blondie » 12 Apr 2011 18:05

Hi and welcome - hope it will be the first of many posts for you.
blondie

Postby Chocoholic » 12 Apr 2011 18:53

Hi and a very warm welcome. Am sure you will have a great time at the Kapmar, my friend stayed there and loved it. Mind, I would have a nice time staying in a shed as long as I was in Icmeler LOL! :lol:
Chocoholic

Postby ianstewart » 13 Apr 2011 10:02

hi all many thanks to blondie & chocoholic for replying it's much appreciated, does anybody know the cost of air conditioning at the kapmar otel.
is the beach going to stay like it is in bernies pics with sand instead of shingle if so that's better on the old bones.
any way must dash.
bye 4 now.
ian.
ianstewart

Postby dksbbs » 13 Apr 2011 11:20

ianstewart wrote:hi all many thanks to blondie & chocoholic for replying it's much appreciated, does anybody know the cost of air conditioning at the kapmar otel.
is the beach going to stay like it is in bernies pics with sand instead of shingle if so that's better on the old bones.
any way must dash.
bye 4 now.
ian.

I can't help you with regards to the Kapmar question but the beach will be the same, is will be gritty and not pure sand, it doesn't really show up on photos.

And by the way it is Barnie and not Bernie posting the photos which is an easy mistake to make but thought I would just mention it.

Dave
dksbbs

Postby ochlynda » 14 Apr 2011 10:39

Hi ianstewart welcome to a great forum. Looking forward to reading more of your posts. I am sure you will have a fab holiday.

Lynda
ochlynda

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area