new to icmeler this year

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

new to icmeler this year

Postby spider » 10 Apr 2011 21:43

Hi :D been to kusadasi and up to ephasis arriving in icmeler on 6 may staying at the Alvaro appartments as anybody stayed here and whats it like are the staff friendly and whats the area like we have family staying at the kleopatra at the same time from what we've seen looks good cant wait to get there anyone else arriving 6 may see you then. :D
spider
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: new to icmeler this year

Postby ochlynda » 11 Apr 2011 10:12

Hi Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will have a wonderful holiday. Stayed at The Alvaro many times, staff are fab, lovely pool area and location is great enjoy.

Lynda
ochlynda

Postby blondie » 11 Apr 2011 11:41

Hi and welcome, spider - hope you have a great holiday!
blondie

Postby spider » 11 Apr 2011 11:57

ochlynda wrote:Hi Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will have a wonderful holiday. Stayed at The Alvaro many times, staff are fab, lovely pool area and location is great enjoy.

Lynda

Hi Lynda thanks for reply :D info was great help puts our minds at rest, always a bit unsure when going somewhere new counting down the days now and looking forward to some nice warm sunshine
Sue & Chris
spider
New User
New User

Postby spider » 11 Apr 2011 12:05

blondie wrote:Hi and welcome, spider - hope you have a great holiday!

Hi there thanks for the relpy. :D We are looking forward to comming over and meeting new people and what looks like a nice relaxing place to spend our holiday have you any reccomendations of things to do?

Sue & Chris
spider
New User
New User

Postby fifegirl » 11 Apr 2011 16:12

Hi all. Hope you are all well and ready for the start of the season.Sunny here in Scotland so is really setting the mood for my visit to Icmeler in May. Hope to maybe meet up with people from the forum and put faces to the names. Cant wait to get my fix and a nice chilled bottle of Efes. Take care guys. x :D :D
fifegirl

Advertisement

Postby spider » 15 Apr 2011 15:00

fifegirl wrote:Hi all. Hope you are all well and ready for the start of the season.Sunny here in Scotland so is really setting the mood for my visit to Icmeler in May. Hope to maybe meet up with people from the forum and put faces to the names. Cant wait to get my fix and a nice chilled bottle of Efes. Take care guys. x :D :D

Hi fifegirl we are in sunny portland in dorset ( well it is at the moment ) arriving in icmeler 6 may with other family and grand children when are you going. :D :D take care sue and chris maybe see you there. :D
spider
New User
New User

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area