To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Postby magoo » 04 Apr 2011 11:07

hi after reading all the interesting topics I've finally joined I've been visisting Icmeler since 1998 and just love it can't think of a better place to go on holiday and chill out seen lot's of changes over the years but always for the better try to go for aweek in may and two at the start of september won't be there in may this year as I can't get off it's killing me :( so I'm trying for aweek in June but it's very expensive that's all about me Hi to everyone and loving the photos :D
magoo
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: newbie

Postby blondie » 04 Apr 2011 11:53

Hi magoo and welcome to the forum - hope you manage to get something sorted out. In the meantime, as you say, at least you can enjoy all the photos on here! :)
blondie

Re: newbie

Postby jimbella » 04 Apr 2011 14:25

Hi magoo i am also a newbie and great to be on the forum, been going to icmeler since 2004 .And going back in May for 3 months.cant come quick enough.cant wait to see all the changes that have been done. Hope you get your holidays sorted .jimbella
jimbella
New User
New User

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area