To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Postby DELMAR » 10 Mar 2011 09:46

Hi Everyone, :)

New member here lol, Been to Icmeler 6 times now and loving it. Enjoy reading posts on here and photos. Keeps me update with the place.

Sorry don't know what else to say. Not good at this yet :(
DELMAR

Advertisement

Re: New Member

Postby blondie » 10 Mar 2011 09:50

Hi and welcome to the forum, Delmar, and don't worry, you'll soon get the hang of things here and become just as addicted as the rest of us! Are you going back to Icmeler this year? Where do you normally stay, and do you have any favourite bars or restaurants, for instance?
blondie

Postby DELMAR » 10 Mar 2011 11:11

Hi,

Possibly going back on the 23rd May for a week, just waiting for phone call of hubby to say he's booked it! but defo going 15th July for 2 weeks, there's 10 of us :) . They were first timers last year and now they are hooked lol. We stopped in Hotel Private on the canal. Stopping there again this year. Basic but clean, good location. Nice big family room for our friends. My daughter had her 18th Birthday while we were there. We go on to Delmar beach everyday. Love it there :) nice stroll there and back and good exercise :D but call at a few bars on the way back :lol:
Favorite bars - Kactus, thats where I have my we dram. Follow Hakan around alot so at the moment Tandoori Sizzler!! We've know him since the first time we came to Icmeler, was introduced to him by some friends of ours. He was at the Old famous kitchen then with Tango. Sooo funny :lol: No favorite restaurants really, they have all been good what we've been in. Did like the Waterfall though.

What bout you?
DELMAR

Postby DELMAR » 10 Mar 2011 11:12

oh and I'm addicted already :lol:
DELMAR

Postby blondie » 10 Mar 2011 11:55

Hubby and I are staying at the Bonjour again in June, although we've stayed in various places - hotels and self-catering - during our now numerous trips to Icmeler. We have a few "favourites" for places to eat, but also like seeking out new ones to try.
blondie

Postby reesy1959 » 11 Mar 2011 00:21

DELMAR wrote:oh and I'm addicted already :lol:

Hi and welcome to the forum, it is definitely addictive, you wont be able to stay away from it for long :lol:
reesy1959

Advertisement

Postby helen2904 » 11 Mar 2011 06:59

Hi Delmar, and welcome to the Forum. You seem to have caught the bug already! I'm very sorry but it is very catching, ha ha ha!!!!

Hope you have a lovely holiday.

Helen
helen2904

Postby Katiehutchinson_1991 » 12 Mar 2011 11:18

hiya welcome to the forum :)
glad you have decided to join
hope you can share your experiences with us and give us all some useful advice :D
xxxx
Katiehutchinson_1991

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area