Small & Friendly

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Small & Friendly

Postby netballbaz » 19 Jan 2011 16:59

Hi to everyone,
Having read all your info for years, thought I would take the plunge and join in! We have been holidaying in Icmeler for a good few years and stayed in only a few places. We are planning 2 holidays in Icmeler this year. First one is in May for 2 weeks. Have been trying to research some apatments but all the reviews are really confusing me. Can anyone suggest somewhere for 4 adults, close to center, good size pool area. We love getting to know the staff and also eating out. Our second holiday is in Sept also for 2 weeks. This is a special trip as we will be celebrating our silver wedding anniversary. We want somewhere a bit special but still on a small and friendly basis. We hope to go and see places while we are out in May. Any help would be great...Look forward to reading your comments
netballbaz
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: Small & Friendly

Postby JT » 19 Jan 2011 17:59

Welcome to the forum.

Make it quick and send me an email or call me and you can have a 2 bedroom apartments at the Bonjour.

We still have some dates in May and September
JT
Admin
Admin

Re: Small & Friendly

Postby Katiehutchinson_1991 » 04 Feb 2011 15:23

welcome to the forum :)
xxx
Katiehutchinson_1991

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area