Hotel Aqua- and Finding Nemo Boat Trip

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Hotel Aqua- and Finding Nemo Boat Trip

Postby jojo72 » 28 Jul 2010 19:45

Damn i just wrote a long msg and think i deleted it!! cos its disappeared!!

hi Guys

I am staying in hotel Aqua end of Aug for 2weeks...can't wait! :P reviews on trip advisor sound fab..tho theres nothing much about Aqua on these forums?? has anybody been? I have read a bit saying the food is lovely but not much choice and very repetitive? has anybody found this? and also that the air conditioning wasnt brilliant? the rest of the reviews have been superb..but any hints/tips would be appreciated... we are all inclusive...though we are aiming for 3or 4 meals out....so want the best 3 or 4 restaurants!! i love reading food reviews! (((got some recommendations from Blondie (The Lal) earlier which i have noted..thanku))) so if anyone has any recommendations on some posh restaurants then that would be great (we r also celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary too..so hoping for A special meal on the 6th Sept) jo

Also, has anybody been on the Finding Nemo Boat trip...if so any advice what to take on the day- its for the full day on private charter ...
Last edited by jojo72 on 30 Jul 2010 08:44, edited 1 time in total.
jojo72
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: Hotel Aqua- and Finding Nemo Boat Trip

Postby jojo72 » 30 Jul 2010 08:42

I take it nobody has heard of the hotel Aqua then! its strange how theres not much mention of it on here- i hope its not an omen!!
jojo72
New User
New User

Postby Scotsman1905 » 30 Jul 2010 09:01

We have stayed at Hotel Aqua on numerous occasions and it has been perfect, the location, food, and friendliness of staff all make for a wonderful relaxing holiday. If you are all inclusive you do not pay for the sun beds on beach and towels are supplied on a daily basis for use at the beach or pool. A perfect location offering a perfect holiday.
Scotsman1905
New User
New User

Postby jojo72 » 30 Jul 2010 09:20

Thank you for your reply...I have never been to Turkey before ..this sounds like the perfect place to start.. can i just ask..is it easy to get a table to eat outside for an evening meal? is it cooler inside or outside! i tend to go as red as a beetroot usually! Jo
jojo72
New User
New User

Postby starchild01 » 30 Jul 2010 13:49

Hi jojo72. We have been for a private day on Finding Nemo for the past 4 years, and every year has been wonderful. Thoroughly spoilt by Linda and Ibo. You do not have to take anything other than yourselves, swimming gear and sun tan lotion...a pair of water shoes might be a good idea though. Everything is laid on for you and the food is absolutely fabulous. Have a wonderful day and give Linda and Ibo Lesley and Terry's love. Enjoy your holiday :D
starchild01

Postby Russmac » 01 Aug 2010 18:46

Hi there for your special meal I can thoroughly recommend the pineapple restaurant at the netsel marina in marmaris it is out of this world if you decide to go just ask on here for directions or jump in a taxi. The pineapple is in the turkey restuarant guide book and I personally now know why, it is something different!! Happy hols
Russmac

Advertisement

Postby polly » 05 Aug 2010 18:09

Hi jojo,

my sister is at the aqua A/I now. She is due back next Thursday the 12th, when I see her on Friday I will get all the info for you and let you know, or will it be too late?.

Polly
polly

Postby jojo72 » 10 Aug 2010 10:18

That would be great x Thank you x
jojo72
New User
New User

Postby travelingscot52 » 11 Aug 2010 12:17

Hello jo jo we have stayed at the aqua last september ai and I have no hesitation in reccomending it for your first visit The rooms are good and the food is excellent even the soup at midnight. Location and service second to none the only gripe I had was that you just find your own way to a table for meals and if you both get up to collect your food someone else might be seated when you get back, and leaving a drink doesnt work as it can be cleared away lol
But all in all a very good choice of hotel. If you need any more info feel free to e mail me. You might find as we did that you miss out on all the resturants when your ai and change as we did to b& b to have the freedom to roam And i predict you will be back to Icmeler sooner rather than later

Cheers Rab
travelingscot52

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area