newbee

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

newbee

Postby thomo sunderland » 24 Apr 2010 16:12

I've been browsing this forum for a while and thought i'd join in and say hi ! Myself and my husband and daughter (7 year old) are visiting Icmeler for the first time on the 13th May this year, staying at the babadan apartments and were wondering if anyone has stayed there and if they can give us any info or tips on what to expect while we're there. We have never been to Turkey before so any info will be gratefully recieved, thanks in advance :D
thomo sunderland
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: newbee

Postby robbo » 24 Apr 2010 16:18

Hi welcome to the forum, you will love the babadan aparts, they have 2 great pools an childrens pool area, nice location just of the main street so you are not to far from everything, hope you have a good holiday and look forward to reading your review when you get back :D
Cheers Robbo 8)
robbo

Postby Dannii_89 » 24 Apr 2010 16:34

Welcome!

Cannot fault the babadan apartments at all, you will love it!!! Turkish people are the friendliest you will ever meet, cannot do enough for you, you will have no problems. Babadan is owned by an english woman with 3 young girls and they are round the pool most days aswel :D
Dannii_89

Postby thomo sunderland » 24 Apr 2010 16:42

Thanks for your replies, cant wait now, really need this holiday. My daughter loves spending all day round the pool and hubby and i need some sun. :D
thomo sunderland
New User
New User

Postby mugla » 24 Apr 2010 18:43

babadan apartments..great choice stopped there twice good accomadation great location you will love it :) :)
mugla

Postby Katiehutchinson_1991 » 25 Apr 2010 11:25

welcome to the forum :)
glad you have decided to join
i hope you find a lot of useful advice and information
dont be afraid to ask anything
we are here to help
enjoy your holiday when it comes
and the babadan is a good choice
not stayed there myself but my friends have and they thoroughly enjoyed it :D
xxxxx
Katiehutchinson_1991

Advertisement

Postby thomo sunderland » 26 Apr 2010 20:54

Thanks everyone for making us feel so welcome, We're getting loads of good tips about everything, :D and no doubt we'll be asking loads more silly questions before we go :oops:
thomo sunderland
New User
New User

Postby turkishdelightno2 » 05 May 2010 20:13

Hi i used to work at babadan apts! it was a few yrs ago but i loved it, i used to work at the kids club, it should still be there! If your daughter likes to join in with other children then she will love the kids club! Not sure who works there now but the accommadation is fantastic, the staff were lovely as all turkish people are. You will have a brilliant time, im going to icmeler myself on 5th june for 1 week and i will go to babadan for a drink see whos there! have a great hols
turkishdelightno2
New User
New User

Postby LynnJenny » 06 May 2010 22:42

hi welcome you will have a lovely time your daughter will love it and so will you their is plenty to see and do you must try some trips go and see donna she will help you have a lovely time :D
LynnJenny

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area