Hello All

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Hello All

Postby Vikki » 01 Apr 2010 23:42

I have just joined this forum and firstly may i add there is some fantastic information on here and you all seem like a great bunch which is so refreshing from other sites i have tried ,I have just booked a week in Icmeler for september and i am really looking forward to comming out to discover this little piece of heaven will be our first time in turkey ,reading the reviews and all the usefull tips from Day trips to places to eat and its all been a great help so thank you and keep up the good work ,just wanted to come in and say Hello :)).. :wink:
Vikki

Advertisement

Re: Hello All

Postby dksbbs » 02 Apr 2010 00:37

Hi Vikki and welcome to the forum. We look forward to your review when you return, in the meantime if you have any questions ask away.

Dave
dksbbs

Postby polly » 02 Apr 2010 06:05

Hi Vikki,
welcome to the forum. :)
You will love Icmeler, it is everything you want from a holiday rolled into 1.
As Dave said, if there is anything you want to know, just ask
there isn't much the people on here don't know about Icmeler.

Polly
polly

Postby reesy1959 » 02 Apr 2010 06:07

Hiya Vikki,

Welcome to the forum. You will soon get addicted to this forum, just as you will get addicted to Icmeler.
reesy1959

Postby Vikki » 02 Apr 2010 08:38

Thank you all im already addicted to this forum as i have said before its a fantastic source of information all the great little tips and pointers you need from folk who know what they are talking about ,bit by bit im working my way through the forum ,both me and hubby cant wait to come to Icmeler,as i say its our first time ,usually we go abroad with friends every year to spain but we both wanted to come to Icmeler for some time now so we have booked just the two of us this year ,the day we arrive there is hubbys 40th birthday ,the trip is my gift to him but if you could recommend a restaraunt that would do a little birthday treat ie birthday cake or something that would be great and if it's something i would have to pre book not too fussed about prices just want to mark his birthday and a great wee start to our holiday :)
Vikki

Postby blondie » 02 Apr 2010 08:48

Welcome to the forum, Vikki - I'm sure you and your husband will love Icmeler just as much as the rest of us on here too. As for your OH's big 4-0, you'll find that most restaurants will be happy to mark the occasion by providing a cake and will also put up balloons, etc, to welcome the 'birthday boy'. We usually book somewhere the day before and mention that it is a special occasion (birthday, anniversary etc), but that might be a bit trickier with it being the day you arrive. I don't know if anyone else on the forum might have been in a similar position and could suggest whether it would be better to book something before you leave.
blondie

Advertisement

Postby swc24 » 02 Apr 2010 08:52

Hi Vikki

all of the restuarants will do a birthday celebration for you you just need to chose which one you want to eat in pop in and tell them its for a birthday and they will put up birthday banners for you and supply a birthday cake your best popping in and booking your table for the evening you want the party
They will make you very welcome and you will feel as though you have known them for years
Where are you staying :?:
This will help members give you reccomendations of where to go

Steve
swc24

Postby Vikki » 02 Apr 2010 09:08

Thanks Blondie and swc 24 .. will be sure to do that ,suppose i can send him off for an hour for a shave giving me the chance to suss out somewhere and get somewhere booked for that evening
Vikki

Postby Vikki » 02 Apr 2010 09:10

We are staying at the Navy Hotel ,sorry didnt see your question until i had posted
Vikki

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area