ICR Staff

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

ICR Staff

Postby blondie2211 » 13 May 2009 13:26

Hi, I just wondered, with ICR going world wide now. Where do the staff love to go on holiday too?

Are you still all keen to stay in our beautiful Icmeler? Or will you travel further afield to try out different places?

I'm sure you have already been to loads of different countries, so does Icmeler still pull you back like a magnet, or do you have another favourite place you like to go?

Sorry, just a bit curious :oops:
blondie2211

Advertisement

Postby shaz » 13 May 2009 16:35

Personally I love living in Icmeler and now after all these years it has become my home.Its still nice to pop back to the Uk for a short period in the wintertime to catch up with family and friends, but its a wonderful feeling still everytime i return back to my house in Icmeler.

One of my favourite places is Thailand though for holiday purposes *Phuket*.Its a very beautiful country. Ive had the opportunity and been very lucky to travel to many places around the world yet Icmeler has to be Tops, it has something still about it that is still so magical.
shaz

Postby Colette » 13 May 2009 16:55

Well erm I am not staff but am going to answer :lol: ( I do like to be cheeky)

One of my fave place in the world for holidays has to be .......... America, I went to Florida and loved it, I could spend years road tripping around America, from LA to New York, New Orleans, Wisconsin, up to Canada.

But I love Icmeler more :D Been going on and off since 1995 and I love the place to bits. Each year I see things I didn't see the year before, it's amazing
Colette

Postby Rami Off Work » 14 May 2009 05:06

My favorite place is Liverpool, been there many times and still havent seen that much except few pubs John took me to whilst I stay at his house :):)

The most favorite holiday destination is Phuket,Thailand. In Turkey, for those looking for alternatives, I suggest the following resorts

Belek
Kemer
Oludeniz
Patara
Kas
Black sea region. i.e: Agva, *2 hrs from istanbulby car.

Rami
Rami Off Work
Admin
Admin

Postby John V » 14 May 2009 07:59

If the ICR staff were looking for a holiday may I suggest they try Goa in India any time from Nov-Apr. The weather there at that time is ideal and lines up nice with close down period of Icmeler
John V

Postby blondie2211 » 14 May 2009 08:19

Aw thanks for sharing that with me. I was just so curious to see if Icmeler has the same pull for you all as the rest of us.

This will be my last year in Icmeler for a few years :cry: as my eldest son is getting married in February in a beautiful place called Aviemore and then the year after my middle son is getting married in Cyprus, so all the pennies will be going towards both weddings.

But no matter where I go in the world, my heart will always be in Icmeler.
blondie2211

Advertisement

Postby JT » 14 May 2009 09:04

If I am not in Icmeler then guess where my most favourite place is in the world to be
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby ochlynda » 14 May 2009 13:37

Would it be Las Vegas

Lynda
ochlynda

Postby Fanny » 14 May 2009 19:46

Donna wrote:For me there are too many beautiful places to narrow down to one favourite destination.

I loved Florida, as my children were 13 and 14 and we took Sea World, Disney, Busch Gardens etc by storm!

Ibiza was fantastic before I had the kids.... one huge party!

A tiny little village called Puerto Pollensa on the island of Majorca.

Watching the sun rise over Ben Nevis on a September morning.

My house in Brighton, but, my heart belongs right here in Icmeler.

So i suppose its good old Blighty for my hols!!!!

Aww Donna, you forgot to mention Liverpool - or did the amount of dishes you had to wash knock it off your Top 10 ??

Have to agree with you about Ben Nevis
Fanny

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.