Changing a booking with Jet2

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

Changing a booking with Jet2

Postby Caltonian » 06 Aug 2013 19:17

Just thought i'd let you know my experience of dealing with them on something like this.

Basically, I booked our flights for our honeymoon and put my wife down as Mrs B on the booking. She was doing the passport thing today and was having trouble finding someone to countersign her photos. We decided, if Jet2 wouldn't charge too much to change it back to her maiden name, we would just do that to save the stress of waiting for a new passport as we fly out in 4 weeks (not to mention the cost, especially as she just got a new passport last year).

I phoned their customer services, got through to a person very quickly, and was told "yeah, no problem just email a copy of her passport and marriage certificate and we'll get it changed" How much??

Free of charge :shock:

I had assumed we would have to at least pay an admin fee (I was thinking minimum £25, which was still better than £85 for the new passport and a pile of stress we don't need) but it cost nothing at all. Big props to Jet2 from me :D :D :D
Caltonian

Advertisement

Re: Changing a booking with Jet2

Postby sunlover loch lomond » 06 Aug 2013 20:37

Caltonian. Great to hear such positive news about an airline. They usually take every opportunity to squeeze as much money out of travellers as possible so well done Jet2. Hope you have a great honeymoon.
sunlover loch lomond

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.