october weather

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

october weather

Postby tannedjulie » 19 Jun 2013 21:21

weve been to icmeler with our children in june and july which weahter was that hot was found it hard to walk around, my husband has time oft from work starting the 4th october, how many hours of sunshine would we expect to get, will it be warm and are the pools warm, if cool do apartment have heating and would it be better staying in a hotel this time of year.
tannedjulie

Advertisement

Re: october weather

Postby sunseeker2011 » 25 Jun 2013 07:10

tannedjulie wrote:weve been to icmeler with our children in june and july which weahter was that hot was found it hard to walk around, my husband has time oft from work starting the 4th october, how many hours of sunshine would we expect to get, will it be warm and are the pools warm, if cool do apartment have heating and would it be better staying in a hotel this time of year.

According to this site you're looking at around 16-17hours of daylight in October, daytime temps are around 25C and night time is around 15C. This is all estimates going on previous years but there are exceptional circumstances occasionally. You may get a few days of rain but you should also get some quality poolside time. A jumper or light jacket will probably required for evenings out.

Either way, enjoy it - here is the website I mentioned: http://www.climate-charts.com/Locations/t/TU17300.php
sunseeker2011

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.