For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.
Post a reply

thinking of early retiring.

14 Oct 2011 11:57

husband and i are considering retiring to Icmeler can anyone provide estate agent details etc who deal in long term lets? thanks :D

Re: thinking of early retiring.

14 Oct 2011 14:41

I suggest you try Cartier round the corner from Harry's Steak bar going towards the beach.It's right on the corner of the next street.I think his 'E' Mail address is www.icmelerestateagency.com.Hope this helps Raymo

15 Oct 2011 09:47

Lucky buggers!! Hope everything goes well for you both and you get to fulfill your dreams.

15 Oct 2011 14:40

Great idea i do agree with some comments just need to find someone to trust have had lots of bad tales told
to us i use the word tales for a reason. just do everything right so it does not get complicated later

good luck

16 Oct 2011 16:01

because people tell tales that are not true thats what i mean

26 Oct 2011 16:02

I would suggest getting in touch with Hasan @ Century 25 - he is based in an office around the corner from The Bonjour.
Good luck '-)

03 Jan 2012 13:31

The last I heard, Hasan had given it up

03 Jan 2012 14:55

Maybe give it up as he became Deputy Mayor.... oh well sorry about that. :oops:

04 Jan 2012 10:03

He was still doing it when he had that job but someone did tell me that he had given the estate agency up last year but I am not certain on it as I have seen him once only in 2011

25 Jan 2012 20:48

If I remember right, it was Century 21, not 25. I'm sure Hasan is still there in the same office but it's called something else now, and would you believe it it's gone right out of my head. :roll:
Post a reply