Sunreaders (bifocal)

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

Sunreaders (bifocal)

Postby mikendeb » 10 Sep 2011 18:34

Does anyone know if Bifocal sunreaders are easy to pick up in Icmeler. I like to read whilst lounging around but my normal varifocal glasses are too bright and I cant read with normal sunglasses.
Would I be better looking for some here or wait till I get to Turkey.
All help appreciated,
regards,
Michael (Mr Magoo)
mikendeb

Advertisement

Re: Sunreaders (bifocal)

Postby tpott » 10 Sep 2011 18:52

Hi
Speaking as a manager for Vision Express, if you don't want to pay out for prescription sunnies. Your next cheapest option would be a pair of clip ons. Most opticians sell them from aprox £7.00 to £15.00. If you can, try and get polarised ones because they cut out the surface glare too!

Tracey :)
tpott

Re: Sunreaders (bifocal)

Postby mikendeb » 10 Sep 2011 20:58

tpott wrote:Hi
Speaking as a manager for Vision Express, if you don't want to pay out for prescription sunnies. Your next cheapest option would be a pair of clip ons. Most opticians sell them from aprox £7.00 to £15.00. If you can, try and get polarised ones because they cut out the surface glare too!

Tracey :)

Thanks Trace,
My prescription is +2.5 for reading only -distance vision is perfect. Been looking around on the web there are some bifocal polarised sunglasses for sale which I may go for. These seem to be aimed particularly at anglers etc,
regards,
Michael
mikendeb

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.