Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport

Postby weetoony » 23 Aug 2011 20:52

If any of the Scots contingent has stayed at the Holiday Inn at GLA, the big one across the road from the terminal? I am booked in there the night before we fly and for the life of me, I can't figure out how to drive in to it with the new fangled security lanes and arrangements. :oops: I have phoned the hotel reception and the directions they gave me sounded like double Dutch and had me thinking that I have to access it from the road that leads to the Radisson that runs behing the Holiday Inn. Confused :? Definitely :!: Teuchter, most definitely :!: :!: If anyone can pm me with a map, that would be great.
At least I think I know how to get to my secure car park 20 minutes from the hotel.
weetoony

Advertisement

Re: Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport

Postby annetta » 23 Aug 2011 20:59

Hi I've stayed at the Holiday inn at Glasgow airport and also dropped my sister off there. You just follow the road into the airport heading for the airport carparks and before you get to the car parks there is a sign for the entrance to the hotel carpark. Ideal place to stay as you are in the airport in two minutes.

Anne
annetta

Postby Katiehutchinson_1991 » 23 Aug 2011 21:20

i have stayed at the holiday inn express at the airport but you go the same way to get to the holiday inn
go onto the AA website and use a route planner also google maps is good
there is a little round about when you get to the airport you will see how to get to the holiday inn from there
hope this helps
xxx
Katiehutchinson_1991

Postby weetoony » 24 Aug 2011 20:02

Thanks ladies, I think that I now know how to get there. I'm sure if someone on here asked for instructions on how to split the atom, a member would have the answer.
weetoony

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.