NEWCASTLE V SUNDERLAND DERBY!!!!

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

NEWCASTLE V SUNDERLAND DERBY!!!!

Postby janeram » 18 Aug 2011 11:49

HI EVERYONE, WE FLY OUT TOMORROW MORNING :D AND IM JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANYWHERE IN ICMELER THAT WILL BE SHOWING THE NORTH EAST DERBY MATCH ON SAT 20TH AUG...... HOW EXCITED AM I !!!
janeram
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: NEWCASTLE V SUNDERLAND DERBY!!!!

Postby Blyth Spirit » 18 Aug 2011 11:59

Excited about going on holiday or about the game :wink: !!!!!

Depending on where you are staying virtually every 'sports' bar with TV's will have it on no doubt.

Just remember its a midday kick off in UK so 2pm over there.
Blyth Spirit

Postby jules 1 » 18 Aug 2011 12:02

Just been on NUFC.com and no UK tv are broadcasting it ie sky sports or espn but lots of foreighn channels have it on so somebody might have it x
jules 1

Postby janeram » 18 Aug 2011 12:08

HA! definatley excited for the holiday and need to be in icmeler nowwwww!!! the football is mainly for the husband but if i can drag myself off the beach i just may accompany him for a nice cool refreshing beer and of course to see the makems get slaughtered :lol: thanks for your help
janeram
New User
New User

Postby juju » 18 Aug 2011 12:17

Lucky you! Is belting down here and I wont be able to watch it as not on TV and probably wont even be able to listen to it. Probably anywhere thats a sports bar will put it on for you.Have a great time and lets hope its a better game than last saturdays at SJP!
juju

Postby viking pete » 18 Aug 2011 12:21

As previous posters have said - every Premier league match will be on somewhere and if not just ask and it will be - my 'local' sports bar in Icmeler Romeo & Juliets have about 6 screens all with different matches on on peak days.

Enjoy, just leave a screen for the Rugby League play -offs when Im there during Sept. :lol: :lol:

Pete.
viking pete

Advertisement

Postby janeram » 18 Aug 2011 19:43

big thanks to all you fab people!!!! ... eee only 7 hrs before i get up n get off :D romeo n juliet's isnt too far from our hotel so tht's looking good!!!! well, best get myself off to finish the packing (with a glass of wine of course :? )
janeram
New User
New User

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.