PRINTING OWN TICKETS

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

PRINTING OWN TICKETS

Postby flosie » 11 Aug 2011 19:51

HAD TO BOOK NEW FLIGHTS HAD THE TICKETS E.MAILED TO ME AND HAVE TO CONFIRM MY FLIGHTS 48HOURS BEFOR HAS ANYONE ELSE DONE THIS ALL NEW TO ME BOOKED WITH T..C..AND TO ADD TO IT MY PRINTERS PLAYING UP AND HAD TO FORWARD ALL PAPER WORK TO MY DAUGHTER..GOT BAD HEAD WANT DO THIS AGAIN LIKE TICKETS SENT TO ME NOT PRINTING MY OWN PLEASE REASURE ME ALLS WELL AFTER H.4 U LET US DOWN WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR HOLS BUT ALL THIS STRESS IS AWFUL.. :roll:
flosie

Advertisement

Re: PRINTING OWN TICKETS

Postby reesy1959 » 11 Aug 2011 20:25

Its all perfectly normal. Just print out your TC paperwork and you present this at the check in desk - dont worry, all will be fine.
reesy1959

Postby Chocoholic » 11 Aug 2011 20:48

Calm down and chill- all will be well. My sister has always worried about these e-tickets and if her printer should be out of action and once it did happen a couple of years ago, she just did as you have but sent it to where she works and printed it there (naughty I know lol) I have also done e-tickets, have for a while and always used to panic and worry but not any more. They ask you to ring 48 hours prior to flight and I know many don't but I always do and also in resort I remember to do this- is best as there may be flight change and if you miss flight or have to wait at the airport for many hours you would not have any legal rights at all.
You are uptight after being let down and I agree- stress is awful- but all will be well and in a week or two you will be posting on here telling us what a great time you have had. Enjoy your holiday.
Chocoholic

Postby Erik The Viking » 11 Aug 2011 22:12

Before you press 'print', press the 'Caps Lock' button. :wink:
Erik The Viking

Postby Chocoholic » 12 Aug 2011 00:07

Erik The Viking wrote:Before you press 'print', press the 'Caps Lock' button. :wink:

I have never done that- can I ask why? :oops:
Chocoholic

Postby flosie » 12 Aug 2011 10:06

:oops: ALL SORTED SO CHILLED NOW PHEW!BIG THANKS TO ALL :oops: :lol: GOT TO LAUGH HAVENT YOU
flosie

Advertisement

Postby dragon » 12 Aug 2011 21:45

Hj Chocoholic
Chocoholic wrote:
Erik The Viking wrote:Before you press 'print', press the 'Caps Lock' button. :wink:

I have never done that- can I ask why? :oops:

Using capital letters throughout the post is equivalent to shouting. The post was in caps, it would then revert back to lower case after pressing the 'Caps Lock' button.
dragon

Postby Katiehutchinson_1991 » 14 Aug 2011 18:14

as someone has said TC do this all the time
you just print the pages with the flight details on it and the reference number and the page that shows you have booked the tickets and this is enough for check in
also they just warn you to log into your account 48 hours before using your reference number to confirm your flight times in case they have changed
it is just TC's way of absolving them of responsbility if something changes
xxxx
Katiehutchinson_1991

Postby doris » 14 Aug 2011 19:28

printed tickets wity TC last two years no problems always print two copies and keep one in case and check flight a couple of days before we come home and every things been fine.
doris

Postby skilly » 23 Aug 2011 21:20

We did this last year and I felt a bit unsure whether I was taking the right documentation & then we had to phone airline before we flew home to confirm times and confirm transfer. there were no problems and spoke to english speaking call centre in Icmeler, no problem at all.
skilly

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.