Round or Flat Pins in Plugs??

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

Round or Flat Pins in Plugs??

Postby janeypoos » 02 Aug 2011 22:02

Now I know this will be an easy one for all of you but it's been a long time for me and I keep forgetting to ask hubby. I can't remember if the plug sockets in Turkey are for round pin plugs or flat!

I bought a couple of adaptors with both types on Sunday while I saw them and I need to return whichever type I can't use there, any ideas? :-)
janeypoos

Advertisement

Re: Round or Flat Pins in Plugs??

Postby icmeler14 » 02 Aug 2011 22:03

Round
icmeler14

Postby janeypoos » 02 Aug 2011 22:14

I did think so but I was sure when my parents came to visit for Christmas our first year they brought round and they were wrong.

I'll back the flat ones then, thanks again :-)
janeypoos

Postby icmeler14 » 02 Aug 2011 22:21

I think you can use the flat ones in places like the USA etc,enjoy your holiday in Icmeler..wish I was back there in paradise.
icmeler14

Postby Chocoholic » 02 Aug 2011 22:24

Is most definetely round. You can buy them in the little supermarkets around Icmeler and they are very reasonable. I always take an multi point adapter that you can plug a few things into and apart from being able to plug more things in than there are plug points in your accomadation (always known to not have many!) you will only need one travel plug as the adapter will have three or more plug points for the British plugs. The pound shop sells these.
Chocoholic

Postby janeypoos » 02 Aug 2011 22:48

Chocoholic the 4 plug extensions are already on the pile of stuff waiting to be packed, one for the living area and on for the bedroom as I know my son will have at least half a dozen things that need charging at once, lol! :-)
janeypoos

Advertisement

Postby janeypoos » 02 Aug 2011 22:50

icmeler14 wrote:I think you can use the flat ones in places like the USA etc,enjoy your holiday in Icmeler..wish I was back there in paradise.

Thanks, maybe thats what happend because my parents do go to the USA, maybe they brought those ones with them and I'm getting confused :? :)
janeypoos

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.