LOUNGERMATE SUN BED COVERS

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

LOUNGERMATE SUN BED COVERS

Postby fifegirl » 25 Apr 2011 17:00

Think there might already have been a topic on these but just in case thought i would send this to the forum. Have just bought one of these for this year.They are soft stretch towelling material with 4 side pockets and a zipped pocket for holding all your beach essentials. They cover the full sunbed, so you dont have to keep moving it when you sit down. Different prices online but for the same item.They fold up into a beach bag for carrying stuff to and from the beach. Assorted styles and colours too. :)
fifegirl

Advertisement

Re: LOUNGERMATE SUN BED COVERS

Postby blondie » 25 Apr 2011 17:16

That sounds a bit like the Itsa, which I bought for last year, despite my family laughing at me! Best holiday buy ever - it's long enough to cover the entire sun lounger and fixes securely to it, so no more towels slipping, etc. The pockets are really handy too - you have all your books, drinks, iPod, etc all to hand and when it's time to go home, you just roll it all up into its own bag and carry it all with you! There's even a wee flap at the bottom which you can to cover your tootsies if they're getting sunburned - I love mine!
blondie

Postby fifegirl » 25 Apr 2011 21:59

blondie wrote:That sounds a bit like the Itsa, which I bought for last year, despite my family laughing at me! Best holiday buy ever - it's long enough to cover the entire sun lounger and fixes securely to it, so no more towels slipping, etc. The pockets are really handy too - you have all your books, drinks, iPod, etc all to hand and when it's time to go home, you just roll it all up into its own bag and carry it all with you! There's even a wee flap at the bottom which you can to cover your tootsies if they're getting sunburned - I love mine!

Thats it blondie. I like how it folds into itself to make a beach bag.No need to have separate bags and towels from now on. Beach here i come!!!!
When are you going to Icmeler? Im there for a week from the 28th may.
fifegirl

Postby blondie » 26 Apr 2011 07:54

We go In June - the 12th until the 25th - hope you have a good holiday!
blondie

Postby oscarnorwich » 27 Apr 2011 19:56

Bought my Itsa two years ago and love it!!!,no more hot plastic mattresses or grubby cotton ones,my itsa covers it all and I know it's only my head thats lain on it.It seemed expensive because I bought three all at once but I think it was worth it.I also bought 3 cush n shades,great if there aren't enough parasols to go round.I haven't had to use them yet,though.
oscarnorwich

Postby fin54 » 27 Apr 2011 22:09

I also bought itsa, but found them very heavy in my luggage so its back to beach towels for me this year, going to buy when I get to Icmeler this time and save on the weight issue at airports
fin54

Advertisement

Postby blondie » 27 Apr 2011 22:23

You can get a lighter version of the Itsa, which is the one I bought. It doesn't seem to weight any more than one of our big beach towels.
blondie

Postby dragon » 27 Apr 2011 23:13

We've bought the lightweight ones as well. Going to take it on the plane instead of putting it in the hold. I'll just leave my pashmina at home this year and use the towel :)
dragon

Postby fifegirl » 27 Apr 2011 23:33

fin54 wrote:I also bought itsa, but found them very heavy in my luggage so its back to beach towels for me this year, going to buy when I get to Icmeler this time and save on the weight issue at airports

I bought one of theses and it actually lighter than the large beach towel i take with me.
fifegirl

Postby Moon » 28 Apr 2011 07:28

Where can I buy an Itsa ?
I''m 'going to England next month and would like to get one ar two .

Moon
Moon

Postby blondie » 28 Apr 2011 07:52

Their own website is www.theitsa.com

Special offers on at the moment too! :)
blondie

Advertisement

Postby Eatock08 » 28 Apr 2011 22:34

You can also find them on ebay if you search loungermate sun bed covers.

I bought two the other week to take this year :lol:
Eatock08

Postby georgiegirl58 » 30 Apr 2011 01:02

Just checked on e-bay and they are being sold for £8.99 plus postage of about £4. A lot less than the Itsa website about half the cost. Loads of colours as well. I bought two a couple of weeks ago. Lighter than a beach towel. Looking forward to holidays at the end of August. :D
georgiegirl58

Postby WonderGirl » 07 May 2011 15:43

you know after i seen this post, I wanted one so i got one! woohoooo Got the pillow too and i cant wait to get to icmeler and used it :D
WonderGirl

Postby benevis » 12 May 2011 09:57

I also bought two of the loungermate on ebay.They are not thick towels, but just what I wanted, just to put on the sunbed. They are very good. I payed 15.99 for two, with free postage.
benevis

Postby smudgersmith » 18 May 2011 10:45

Going to be using my itsa towel this year! :D
smudgersmith
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby dotty » 15 Jan 2012 19:47

Just bought two of these off ebay - £5.99 each plus £2.00 postage, great deal. Got mine in blue but there are other colours available. Can't wait to use them
dotty

Postby mark » 17 Jan 2012 19:25

I bought a couple of these last year.Well worth the investment. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
mark

Postby oscarnorwich » 21 Jan 2012 11:58

We loved our itsas but they are quite heavy,we've just bought 3 loungermates,we're taking them all although there are only two of us going this year,we'll be able to wash one whilst using the spare,and then swap round.We found the itsas felt grubby after a few days but would have taken too long to dry if rinsed through.The loungermates are so much lighter but still do the same job.Very pleased with the price too.
oscarnorwich

Postby dragon » 22 Jan 2012 15:58

oscarnorwich wrote:We loved our itsas but they are quite heavy,we've just bought 3 loungermates,we're taking them all although there are only two of us going this year,we'll be able to wash one whilst using the spare,and then swap round.We found the itsas felt grubby after a few days but would have taken too long to dry if rinsed through.The loungermates are so much lighter but still do the same job.Very pleased with the price too.

We use lightweight itsas and wash them without any problems. Can't comment on the heavier itsas though.
dragon

• Advertisement

Next

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.