Presents for diebetic turkish lady?

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

Presents for diebetic turkish lady?

Postby flosie » 20 Apr 2011 14:53

[bWhat do you think would make a nice present from England for a diebetic Turkish lady? :!: :?
flosie

Advertisement

Re: Presents for diebetic turkish lady?

Postby Moon » 20 Apr 2011 17:25

I'm not from England and I would be happy if I got English tea, nice tea cups , tea cosy ( I mean to keep it warm don't know if the word is correct) a pie mould , a pie bird , things from crabtree & evelyn and I could go on for ever haha luckely I'm going to England in June !
Moon

Postby flosie » 20 Apr 2011 19:03

Yes thankyou that has given me some ideas,cant wait not long now had a week in Marmaris start of April mixed weather but that didnt matter got out and about and had to visit Icelmer everyone busy building painting etc sad to see space where market stalls were, but saw where cafe annes going whoopie!
flosie

Postby dragon » 20 Apr 2011 21:11

The fact that she's diabetic shouldn't make a difference to what you give. My OH is diabetic. When he was diagnosed he was told to keep away from diabetic products. The reason given was that if they're diabetic products people with diabetes think that they can eat more of it and also they are more expensive, for no reason so you are actually ripped-off. We were told that he could eat the same as everyone else but just be sensible. So the answer to your question is that you can buy the same as you would for any other lady. :)
dragon

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.