Really good on line sale!

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

Really good on line sale!

Postby juju » 20 Mar 2011 18:44

Hi just ordered quite a few things from here www.ccfashion.co.uk The sale is excellent!Can't afford their full priced stuff and even if I could it would break my heart to spend that much.Really good quality too.Bought some dresses for my holiday and tops for later on. :)
juju

Advertisement

Re: Really good on line sale!

Postby Eatock08 » 20 Mar 2011 19:37

A little bit out of my price range even in the sale ha ha, I've been looking on the NEXT sale and thats fab at the min :D
Eatock08

Postby Chocoholic » 20 Mar 2011 22:29

Sorry if I am mistaken but is it allowed to put a link in like that?
Seems not very appropiate on a holiday forum, its not like posting what holiday items we have got in sales which many of us do and is good to know.
Chocoholic

Postby Colette » 21 Mar 2011 20:36

Can't see why this was reported ? Juju is giving us a website with a holiday clothes sale on and is also an established forum member :D
Colette

Postby juju » 21 Mar 2011 21:24

thanks Colette.Genuinely trying to put some bargain holiday clothes for others to see.You probably know from some of my previous posts I actually work for a well known bar/restaurant chain and am nothing to do with the link I posted. :)
juju

Postby feefee1970 » 25 Mar 2011 22:03

Well thanks , im going to show my mum she petie, and think she will like some off the stuff, I hope this ok to talk about where I buy from
crazy clearance, it left over stock from main fashion world site size range from 12/30 and mens med to 5xl, i picked up a lovely dress under £20 and bras for £3 good thing is u can try at home and return what u dont like, alaso heard off a web site everythings a fiver looks ok if your slim, i also pick up lots off thing from good old charity shops and ebay
feefee1970

Advertisement

Postby fifegirl » 25 Apr 2011 16:44

juju wrote:Hi just ordered quite a few things from here http://www.ccfashion.co.uk The sale is excellent!Can't afford their full priced stuff and even if I could it would break my heart to spend that much.Really good quality too.Bought some dresses for my holiday and tops for later on. :)

Dont see a problem with this post. Handy for all us Icmelerites knowing where to buy some new holiday clothes without spending too much.
I myself shop at P****rk. OOPS HAHAHAHAHA. :lol:
fifegirl

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.