last min must do's

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

last min must do's

Postby Vikki » 21 Sep 2010 10:19

Well folks seeing as its almost time for us to go to Icmeler have done all the last min bits ,like make sure all documents are correct ,trip to the chemist for those little essentials that we all take on our hols clean the house from top to bottom :lol: and make sure all is in order so when telling the OH this he laughs and says Why bother as you know half our before our taxi comes you will only get the hoover out again :lol: and it drives him nuts but i cant help it i have done it for years and is just something i have to do im sure other members must have little pre hol must do's
Vikki

Advertisement

Re: last min must do's

Postby Chocoholic » 21 Sep 2010 11:30

I never clean the house as you do, it needs doing again on return if you are away even one week it is thick dust and for two weeks even worse. I clean the house reguarly when am in it, not for when I am not! :lol:
Have a great holiday.
Chocoholic

Postby Vikki » 21 Sep 2010 12:01

Wish i could do the same Chocoholic but i think its just something that stems from watching my mum doing it for years i always remember her running around with the hoover last min as she would say that last thing she wants to come back to after a long journey was an untidy house, my sister is the exact same wont leave the house till she has hoovered and made sure the bins were out guess we have our lovely mum to thank for that :lol:
Vikki

Postby sunnylady » 21 Sep 2010 15:05

Hi Vikki, i'm like you, I like the house to be clean and tidy for when we return. Don't have to worry too much about this hol as leaving kids behind, (hopefully they will clean it before our return!) will leave it semi tidy so the kids don't say we left it a mess.
Theresa
sunnylady

Postby robbo » 21 Sep 2010 16:31

Suppose you cant leave the house dirty while you're away, what would the burglars think :shock: :shock: :shock:
Have a good holiday we go on the 27th so maybe see you about in Zazas :D

Cheers Robbo 8)
robbo

Postby dotty » 21 Sep 2010 18:46

I can relate to that, I always give the house a good going over, and an absolute must is to put clean bedding on to come back to.

Also I always phone my sister just before we leave - she calls it my 'last farewell' call - sad and morbid I know but its just something I have to do in case I don't come back. :oops: :oops:
dotty

Advertisement

Postby Katiehutchinson_1991 » 21 Sep 2010 19:16

have an amazing holiday :)
im so jealous
xxxx
Katiehutchinson_1991

Postby Vikki » 21 Sep 2010 21:52

Aww thanks katie xx...Dotty im the same i always put clean bedding on aswell after a long flight its so nice just to flop into a lovely clean bed ..Bliss and Theresa im sure your kids will do you proud and you will return to a nice tidy house :D
Vikki

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.