Pandora

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

Pandora

Postby sunlover loch lomond » 12 Sep 2010 19:57

I am returning to Icmeler on 27th September having been there in May and would like to buy Pandora jewellery but wanted the real deal. Does anyone know where I would get it? There was lots of fakes around and I don't want ripped off. Is there something like a mark I could look for that defines it is genuine?
sunlover loch lomond

Advertisement

Re: Pandora

Postby Fanny » 12 Sep 2010 21:22

could be totally wrong sunlover loch lomond, but don't really think Turkey's the place to go if you want genuine?! happy to stand corrected though :wink:
Got a lovely "pandora" sterling silver bracelet and charm for daughter at the jeweller's near Set restaurant - just a little more towards the beach on the main square - think it was 30TL and you can choose from different price ranges of charms

edited to correct typo
Fanny

Postby sunlover loch lomond » 14 Sep 2010 20:02

Hi Fanny
I am sure you are right about the possibility of getting the genuine article in Turkey but no harm in asking! I will have a look at the place you suggest. Thanks for your help.
Sunlover Loch Lomond
sunlover loch lomond

Postby MoodyBlue » 14 Sep 2010 20:51

Try My Silver by the fountains, my charms are really lovely quality and he's been around for years ;)
MoodyBlue

Postby chrada » 14 Sep 2010 21:41

I bought my Pandora bracelet from My Silver when I was there in May. It cost £20, very good quality. He did have some slightly cheaper ones. My niece, who work in a high street jeweller, was impressed. I also bought charms and they are good too. When I go on Saturday, he will be my first port of call as I wore it to work and have a few orders.

Christine
chrada

Postby MoodyBlue » 14 Sep 2010 21:52

chrada wrote:I bought my Pandora bracelet from My Silver when I was there in May. It cost £20, very good quality. He did have some slightly cheaper ones. My niece, who work in a high street jeweller, was impressed. I also bought charms and they are good too. When I go on Saturday, he will be my first port of call as I wore it to work and have a few orders.

Christine

I bought aome letters when I got home from John Reed an online genuine Pandora supplier and there is absolutely no differemce in quality and they were half the price at My Silver.
MoodyBlue

Advertisement

Postby chrada » 15 Sep 2010 11:44

Moodyblue - did you notice whether My Silver sold the clasp release, shaped like a flower? I need one because I have difficulty undoing the clasp.

Christine
chrada

Postby MoodyBlue » 15 Sep 2010 12:23

chrada wrote:Moodyblue - did you notice whether My Silver sold the clasp release, shaped like a flower? I need one because I have difficulty undoing the clasp.

Christine

Hi Christine,
No I didn't notice but then I am a beginner with Pandora so wasn't sure what I was buying at the time! He has so many beads clasps and bracelets that I wouldn't be surprised if he did stock them though. :)
MoodyBlue

Postby chrada » 15 Sep 2010 18:31

Hi MoodyBlue

Thank you for your reply. I will check out My Silver, unfortunately my niece's shop do not sell Pandora, nor does their sister company, and I can have 30% discount. There is nothing wrong with the clasp, but if like me, you have dexterity problems plus long nails, it is practically impossible to undo it on your own. Also they cost £32.00 here.

Christine
chrada

Postby sunlover loch lomond » 15 Sep 2010 21:08

Hi everyone who responded to my request and thanks for doing so. I will have a look at My Silver as they sound to be good replicas. Could anyone help me with location of My Silver as I do not recall seeing fountains when I was there?
Thanks
Sunlover loch lomond
sunlover loch lomond

Postby stevew » 18 Sep 2010 10:09

The square in front of the letoile and prince now has fountains,
Steve
stevew

Advertisement

Postby dragon » 18 Sep 2010 15:08

This is the first year that the fountains are there. If the location of restaurants helps its near Harry's steakhouse. The man in My Silver has been there for years and is very nice.
dragon

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.