So when does your !!!!!!!

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

Re: So when does your !!!!!!!

Postby viking pete » 08 Aug 2010 18:30

yorkshirerobin wrote:
viking pete wrote:My Sept hols are on Monday 6th, but in my head start on Friday 27th August.

travel down to London that day for the Rugby League Challenge Cup Final - traditional weekend with the "lads"

Back Monday, work Tuedsday to Friday but wind down, Sat /Sun finish packing, dog to kennels.

Then on our way Monday morning for two and a bit fabulous weeks. Yippeee

hi pete snap we will be at wembly also only there the one night as we fly from humberside mon 30th for 2 weeks maybe see you there only thing is we're red + white and i know you're unfortunately black +white :lol: :lol:

Never have guessed your rovers persusion by your name - hay we are on holiday mate, think we will both be looking for bars to watch our play offs - going to Grand Final too hope its us v you- still not over 1980.

All the best, Pete
viking pete

Advertisement

Postby KevDaLad » 08 Aug 2010 19:53

Hi Yall
Well i must admit that my holiday starts every time I go on this site, cos it just gets the old tingles going down my neck.

T- 47 days but they seem to go faster looking on here lol

Kev
KevDaLad

Postby yorkshirerobin » 10 Aug 2010 15:45

viking pete wrote:
yorkshirerobin wrote:
viking pete wrote:My Sept hols are on Monday 6th, but in my head start on Friday 27th August.

travel down to London that day for the Rugby League Challenge Cup Final - traditional weekend with the "lads"

Back Monday, work Tuedsday to Friday but wind down, Sat /Sun finish packing, dog to kennels.

Then on our way Monday morning for two and a bit fabulous weeks. Yippeee

hi pete snap we will be at wembly also only there the one night as we fly from humberside mon 30th for 2 weeks maybe see you there only thing is we're red + white and i know you're unfortunately black +white :lol: :lol:

Never have guessed your rovers persusion by your name - hay we are on holiday mate, think we will both be looking for bars to watch our play offs - going to Grand Final too hope its us v you- still not over 1980.

All the best, Pete

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: could not agree more Pete will gladly have a few Effes with you if we see you Jan + Jeff :D
yorkshirerobin

Postby viking pete » 10 Aug 2010 17:43

No probs, Jan & Jeff, if you look on the "Sports" thread on the Icmeler bit - a Warrington an could be joining us too :lol: :lol: .

Often in the Sports Bar and like the music in Friends. Not long now , hope we see you.

Pete & Maureen
viking pete

Postby Susi1962 » 10 Aug 2010 18:08

Mine starts as soon as I get through airport security and can wander round the shops - using my hard earned Boots points to buy some treats for the holiday that I wouldn't usually buy (ie the expensive stuff LOL) and wandering through duty free. Then onto the gate good and early so I can get on the plane and really feel like the holiday's started!

Hate the baggage hall and transfer (especially that pointless hour halfway there) but as soon as I see Marmaris Bay down below I just grin from ear to ear!
Susi1962

Postby yorkshirerobin » 11 Aug 2010 15:57

Cheers Pete we go in Sports Bar a lot do not think we have tried Friends will have to give it a go we have decided to try some different places this year as we seem to go to the same places every year will have an effes (or 2) with you :lol: when we see you only 18 days to go :D :D
yorkshirerobin

Advertisement

Postby Lisalala » 11 Aug 2010 18:15

Mine starts when I enter the departure lounge at Newcastle airport and have a mooch round the duty free and then a glass of wine... :D
Lisalala

Postby Natalie21 » 18 Aug 2010 13:26

mines start as soon as i finish work last day 3rd sept flight out sunday 5th love the feeling of no work for like 2 in a bit weeks .... i love the airport i love the flight i love the transfer especial because its a private transfer and gets us there alot quicker ..... but the best part for me is stepping off the plane at dalaman and the heat hits u.... am always like woop am back :D
Natalie21

Postby itobradshaw1 » 18 Aug 2010 14:36

My wife said her holiday starts has the plane touches down at Dalaman she always turns to me and said i,m home thinks she likes it
itobradshaw1

• Advertisement

Previous

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.