Adidas Retros and Stone Island

For all your hints and tips to make your holiday to Turkey as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Moderator: blondie

Adidas Retros and Stone Island

Postby adewolves » 24 Jul 2010 15:33

My 2nd visit to Icmeler 12th August I was just wondering where I could buy Stone Island fakes, I never saw any last visit, especially coats and also adidas retro trainers...terrace trainers, samba etc. Also sort of prices.. I'll send the daughter in the shop to haggle. :D
adewolves

Advertisement

Re: Adidas Retros and Stone Island

Postby adewolves » 25 Jul 2010 14:02

Surely someone must know on this brilliant forum...how come it says moved topic, whats that mean?
adewolves

Postby tamii » 26 Jul 2010 08:41

it's been moved into the general holiday tips and advice section as it is more appropriate. sorry can't help with the answer to your question though
tamii

Postby adewolves » 28 Jul 2010 15:31

Just looked through the search option as I remembered asking this a long time back, someone said they did Stone Island at Deja Vu, I don't know the place but is it right?
adewolves

Postby mr magoo » 29 Jul 2010 11:23

i've never seen any stone island in icmeler ade. deja vu is a restaurant/pub but there is a clothes shop across the road from it......again, never seen any stone island in it though.

saw loads of stone island when your team were up here playing a pre-season friendly a couple of years ago :wink:

magoo
mr magoo

Postby adewolves » 30 Jul 2010 16:29

Cheers for that mate I did think it was a restraunt to be honest. Strange though how they don't do Stone Island, although having said that it's not like Henleys etc, it is more of a football hooligan/terrace culture clothes,bloody expensive though. I wouldn't mind some decent burberry, but the copies in Turkey are awful, they just can't get it right. I'm not a football hooligan by the way...to old for them days now.
adewolves

Advertisement

Postby bighands » 01 Aug 2010 18:44

adewolves wrote:Cheers for that mate I did think it was a restraunt to be honest. Strange though how they don't do Stone Island, although having said that it's not like Henleys etc, it is more of a football hooligan/terrace culture clothes,bloody expensive though. I wouldn't mind some decent burberry, but the copies in Turkey are awful, they just can't get it right. I'm not a football hooligan by the way...to old for them days now.

There is a shop called De ja vu... we shop there every time we go to icmeler but i never seen stone island in there or anywhere for that matter otherwise i would have bought it by the van load.
bighands

Postby Erik The Viking » 02 Aug 2010 15:07

i did see a stone island t-shirt in marmaris once but it was a terrible fake, no arm tag and just the front printed with the name, it does not exist!
Erik The Viking

• Advertisement

Return to General Holiday Tips and Advice.